Mrs Hinch #114 Hinchies lost her nostrils today, it's ok guyzz she'll find some on ebay.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title - Sophie has lost her lid and now has oil in her hatch, is it all going to collapse 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
new thread suggestion

'Glory, glory holelujah. Glory, glory holelujah. Glory, glory holelujah, the lies go marching on...'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
How much bloody oil did she put in it actually goes into another room ! ... christ alive

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Mummy Dearest is always there I reckon. Must get right on Onslow’s tits
And he has big enough man tits for it to get on!!! She even gate crashed Disney ffs

Was prob in the conditions when he was down on one knee....We are all in this together onslow 👰👰🤵

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thread title

115: The 'Hinch Pinch' seems to be at a total loss, no point telling P & G they really couldn't give a toss!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
In my house it's illegal to make anything other than American pancakes today.

Another reason for me to dislike her. Her and her crappy oily thin pancakes can go duck themselves

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Must admit I have had a right good cackle to myself at the fact she splattered oil in her hole.... sorry HATCH! One of the silliest most extravagant ‘we have money to burn’ sort of ideas I have ever seen and I will be very satisfied watching her slowly get sick of it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
In my house it's illegal to make anything other than American pancakes today.

Another reason for me to dislike her. Her and her crappy oily thin pancakes can go duck themselves
We make them American style too. Hubby sometimes freezes some and defrosts them at a later date for his work lunch 🤣 could never do that with crepe style pancakes.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.