Mrs Hinch #114 Hinchies lost her nostrils today, it's ok guyzz she'll find some on ebay.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread name suggestion.
The Hinch can pinch when it comes to cash, but not her box of laundry tabs.
#lidgate

Reactions: 25
Who actually makes the rules on that kind of thing? I know it’s been a big topic over the last few years surely someone governs the safety of products.
Do you think it's worth contacting the ASA, as she does work for P&G and she is literally advertising their product (wrongly) in her story?
Would they be interested in the safety issues?

Reactions: 14
I’ve gone back in guyzzzzzzz no copy and pasting me and getting away from it!
Good on you! This is what I’ve been thinking, yeah it’s been removed but it will have been seen by A LOT of people already! It only takes 1 person to copy her for disaster to happen. It’s been said before, all she needs to do is apologise, say she made a mistake. Her Army will flock to her defence anyway but she’d at least cover her own back.

Reactions: 16
Literally though what is she going to do when he is moving? She's got pools of hot wax everywhere, glass coffee table, chemicals in a bottom cupboard, and a a baby gate is not going to go with her aesthetic is it? Wont be able to shove him behind the sofa then. Genuinely really worried about that little boy and the poor kids of the morons that follow her
I bet she ends up posting “guyzzzzzz so I’m liking for nicer looking baby gates, preferably grey or glass clear ones that I can shiiiiine. Does that make sense, does any know where I can get something like that” que a bespoke baby gate being made like the under staircase storage, loft ladder, garage floor kitchen ect!! 😡😡😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I've just messaged them calling for her to sacked ,and if they don't then they are as bad by condoning it ,don't suppose for one minute she will be but hey ho we can only hope

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Guyzzs, sorry I've been a bit quiet on here today _____________________________(fill in the blank with your best Hinch lie).

• Haha
Reactions: 10
😮smear campaign because she had a difference of opinion and didn’t lick her arse...what a nasty cow...#be kind Sophlora be kind !
[/QUOT

At the start I mentioned that the fabric softener was very unsafe as it messes with fire retardancy and that putting it in oil burners and behind radiators was really unsafe. You want to have seen the hate I got. I was told I must have a smelly disgusting house, I was a ******, I was jealous, I was a uptight bleep to name a few. They really are a narrow minded deluded bunch of twats.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Guyzzs, sorry I've been a bit quiet on here today _____________________________(fill in the blank with your best Hinch lie).
Guyzzs, sorry I've been a bit quiet on here today, I took Ronnie out to soft play since he never leaves the house, but I needed to clean up first. 3000 ball pool balls I had to shine with my fave, elbow grease. Couldn't believe it guyzzz! Me and lardsomes waited in the cafe, dipping our sausage rolls in some soup, bless him, he's my world. The waitress asked me to sign my receipt as she's a hincher :love: but I said, I'm just learning and only Jamie is allowed to write on cafe receipts. I love to post pictures of what he's written on my stories later to show how my shoppers fans adore me, cos we're all in it together guyzzzz.

Ahem. Apologies, got quite carried away there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I’ve been down the no waste shop, recycling my Ellas kitchen pouches and saving the world with my 30 degree washes whilst having poorly nostrils because I’m amazing now I’m now at mums admiring my cupboards I gifted guysss watching Jamie try to toss a pancake like I toss my taps. Hope your all ok be guysss.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why did P&G waste their time and money sending her to Brussels? She put a story up showing herself and others demonstrating how to safely unlock and re-close the safety catch on the washing pods, laughing and joking but clearly not taking it seriously! Is she beyond opening and closing the catch properly? Or does she really believe she's beyond reproach and because she's Mrs Hinch she's untouchable?
I seriously hope P&G have given her a proper arse kicking! Somehow I doubt it though and that makes me mad.
What happens when someone's child gets injured or sick from getting their hands on a washing pod because a Hincher took the lid off the box? Because there will be people who do it because she does!

Reactions: 23
I thought I had the Coronavirus which made me delirious and made me forget to put the lid on my Fairy pods.
Before I got the chance to put the lid back on the nasty, nasty trolls reported me to P&G and the national newspapers.
Mum says I'm just learning guys.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Sorry I've been quiet guyzzzz, but I've just been sitting here looking at my hole in the wall and it's made me cry I'm not gonna lie guyzzzz, I love it so so much. # holesomes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.