Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Astonishing

VIP Member
Can she stop blabbering on about having no fucking nostrils
Soph you’ve never got them from your edited pics anyway

and you’ve got a cold. Ffs It’s a runny nose
Get over yourself.

Is it just me or in the video could you hear like a whining noise? Like Henry was in the car with them 😂😂

A hincher posted this on the group

😂😂
Looks like a dead animal on her table
027C1509-B686-4A17-A321-31EAF25EF434.png

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

Astonishing

VIP Member
Hahahaha this woman would be sick in my house! Unless I’m on my period I get a good few uses out of a towel. I know, I know bums and stuff. There’s only two bums in this house and I’m cool with the other one that isn’t mine.
Same! Why wash them after every use? we have a rule that we hang our towels back on the rail we got it from so I’m top, hubby next one down and so on.
I’m the sort of person who has a bath or shower and then likes to air dryer whilst reading tattle on the bed 😂😂😂
If I washed my towels after every use I’d be doing 2-3 washes a day
🙄
But then she’s a hincher so she’s only taking after queen Zoph who washes on door mat or tea towel on a “30”

Depends how rank your fanny is babe 😂
Well I use Zoflora and Elbow grease on it with a minky so it should be alright yeah??

(Joking obviously as last night my comment about soaking dishes in A lenor bath was taken too serious) 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

IsBobjoy

Thread title

115: The 'Hinch Pinch' seems to be at a total loss, no point telling P & G they really couldn't give a toss!

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Vera Stanhope

Chatty Member
Fuck sake. "Jamie says I can go in Home Bargains". Why do you need permission to go into a shop, it's 2020?! And it's your money!!!
Maybe Jamie is her Christian Grey and she's got to do as he says or else she'll be whipped in the grey room (because lets face it, it couldn't be red)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41

bellinibobble

VIP Member
Guyzzs, sorry I've been a bit quiet on here today _____________________________(fill in the blank with your best Hinch lie).
Guyzzs, sorry I've been a bit quiet on here today, I took Ronnie out to soft play since he never leaves the house, but I needed to clean up first. 3000 ball pool balls I had to shine with my fave, elbow grease. Couldn't believe it guyzzz! Me and lardsomes waited in the cafe, dipping our sausage rolls in some soup, bless him, he's my world. The waitress asked me to sign my receipt as she's a hincher :love: but I said, I'm just learning and only Jamie is allowed to write on cafe receipts. I love to post pictures of what he's written on my stories later to show how my shoppers fans adore me, cos we're all in it together guyzzzz.

Ahem. Apologies, got quite carried away there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
Hello trolls! I’m new here and started reading only one or two threads ago. I’ve been wanting to join in for ages but it has taken me 2 days just to catch up with the last thread! Joy of having a 2 1/2 year old and 5 month old twins! How Sophie has the time to instagram as much as she does is beyond me, I don’t even have time to wipe my arse before my son has found me or my girls start to cry!🤣
Welcome!
troll-doll.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

ReadingAlong

So I don’t understand and perhaps someone can explain. When you get a hole put in your kitchen wall, why does everything in your kitchen have to disappear and you have to start all over? 🤔 New cupboards, new work top, new oven, stove and presumably dishwasher as it is built in. New lights in the living room and dining room. New baskets to hold everything (where were things held before? Oh right. Baskets).. The only thing I’ve seen her reuse is the can storage shelf, and that was to advertise the Heinz products. New hooks even though her old hooks were the 3M ones which you can reuse. New clips for her cloffs to hang on her new hooks. And now a new flipping banana tree. What happened to her old one? You know, the one she hung one banana from using one of her blasted clips because she be so QuirKy guyz. I know the banana tree is a little thing but it has sent me over the edge on the amount of unnecessary consumption! A hole in the wall could have been just that. But no.

• Haha

CrazyCatLady2791

VIP Member
Does she ever open her windows? I’m just curious as she seems to always make the beds in the morning and sprays them. The only time I remember her doing it is when she’s been cleaning her bathroom. The amount of products they must all be inhaling is frightening and to think others are doing the same 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 38
She's just using Caroline's death as a means to shut down those with any kind of opinion that is different to hers. How horrible!

People have genuine reasons not to like her and what she does.

GossipBug

VIP Member
She “loves” Nuk spray.
Won’t tell us why.
What is so special about it.
How do you “love” a cleaning spray like that? You spray it on, wipe it off, looks clean, hope it’s clean??? Is she calculating the number of bacteria per cm to decide she loves it? Does it smell nice??? Does it do a nice pleasingly big poofy spray? Does it last a long time? Why do you love it Sophie????
I see Milton never came through with the freebies so she's trying her luck with Nuk now 😆 She's so transparent.

And the irony of playing Apples and Bananas with footage of Ronnieblessums eating processed crap 🙄 Give him some real food for crying out loud!! My 6 month old has only been baby led weaning for a couple of weeks now and he's probably had more fruit than Ronnie. And that's with most of it going on the floor!!

• Haha

sarja81

VIP Member
I choked up reading this, people like you are the unsung hero’s of this world and never get the recognition you deserve. I’m sure you gave both that lady and her husband strength at such a difficult time. Really does put life into perspective, “stuff” means nothing.
I hope you’re ok this evening xx
Very sad, I’m off tomorrow as I stayed for an extra 5hrs over my shift. You can’t just leave when your time strikes!
I hugged my kids tight before bed. You just never know! I’ve been nursing since 2004 still hurts a lot!x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37

tippingpoint

VIP Member
In all seriousness I worked with a guy with terrible asthma and a skin condition as well who claimed it was because his mum bleached the house every day. His sisters were the same! Clean houses are good of course! Just not too clean! It’s not even about the inhaling sometimes it’s like...she puts him on the carpet he’ll be rolling about in that weird 1001 foam. He touches any of his toys it’ll be full of that NUK stuff. He goes in the bafffff it’ll still have traces of the “neaaatttt” Zoflora (does she still do that?) and whatever else. His clothes and bibs get covered in Elbow Grease. She herself will be covered in products head to toe. Weird.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 37