Mrs Hinch #114 Hinchies lost her nostrils today, it's ok guyzz she'll find some on ebay.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahaha this woman would be sick in my house! Unless I’m on my period I get a good few uses out of a towel. I know, I know bums and stuff. There’s only two bums in this house and I’m cool with the other one that isn’t mine.
we always only use a towel once and then wash them all at the end of the week, had no idea until a couple of years ago that most people use a towel more than once!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
We re-use towels 2-3 times unless I have my monthly, too. But I haven’t had one since before I fell pregnant with my twins, so apart from when I was postnatally bleeding I have had sufficient use out of my towels 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Who washes their towel after every use? There’s really no need to unless you’ve got cottage cheese infection or woman’s stuff 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
As if her sister in law has to thank her for sharing her page 🤦🏻‍♀️
Because of Soph - the sister in law has gained 13k followers in last few hours, wonder how many are going to pay extortionate prices for her products. Hinch yourself into debt guyyzzzz

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Why is she only just tagging her sister in law in her stories for the font printing? This afternoon her account had 300 odd followers. Tonight over 13k.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Why is she only just tagging her sister in law in her stories for the font printing? This afternoon her account had 300 odd followers. Tonight over 13k.
I think she may have tagged her in the early days but it looks like her sister in law has a new account as it’s first post was 28th Jan. But she could have tagged her a month ago when she opened this new account.

Reactions: 10
I use mine more than once and so does my OH. We have our own hooks so I don't use his and he doesn't use mine. Seems very wasteful to only use a towel once. I mean you use it when you get out of the shower so you should be clean.
Same. I see this question pop up every now and again on other cleaning groups. There's always one that'll declare everyone disgusting because "eww dead skin". It's like hmmm skin, that thing that covers us entirely, how gross. Perhaps you need to exfoliate better scaly Susan 🤷🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
we always only use a towel once and then wash them all at the end of the week, had no idea until a couple of years ago that most people use a towel more than once!
On bath towels alone that would 30 in my house 😳 then hand towels and tea towels 😬

Reactions: 4
She will have the same bot buying company as Sophie and Stacey... by the weekend she will be on a million! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Do that many people buy tissues in boxes? So many people are messaging her sister in law for the tissue box. I’ve literally never bought a box of tissues in my life 🙈🙈 do you think her Hinchers are now gonna go out looking for square tissue boxes just so they can use it?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So Ronnie's fresh air amounted to going from the house to the car and back again!! Did you all hear her tell Jamie to "stop" when she was getting back in the car? She obviously rang him to tell him to film her coming out of the shop (notice she buys new carrier bags every time, doing your bit for the planet there Soph) They're called bag for life for a reason, you re-use them!! Clearly didn't want anyone seeing her without her Gretel filter. So relatable though.
So the Flash Bicarbonate is her "all time new fave, a slight contradiction there

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Well that latest Hinch Haul was just as tit as the last! More tit baskets, more bibs for when RonnieBlessHim spits out his tit sugary juice and more tea lights because you know guyyyyyyyz having 1000 already just isn’t enough! I just love em! Bore off Soph you boring twit 💅🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wash towels every day but we dont all have one each we will happily share one or two between us each day. There's me, my husband and 2 sons. I figure they have all been in my vagina at some point so no point being fussy about not sharing towels 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 75
I thought they were a cute couple before they always had the banter and I like his sense of humour 😆 that story last night made me laugh but since Soph is all about the money the banters gone (at least for the gram) oh and I expect she’s drawn up a contract and rules as well as a percent of sales which is why now she can shout out the sister in law and the new business account. She probably bloody manages / bosses the sister in law around.

Reactions: 8
Ah, so now we know... dirty Soph just Frebreeze’s her clobber. I wonder if she also just squirts deodorant on her clothes rather than showering 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.