Mrs Hinch #114 Hinchies lost her nostrils today, it's ok guyzz she'll find some on ebay.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oil has thrown
All alone
She sits and wonders why oh why
You hate me Tattle trolls
Oh hinchy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Lmfao that’s made my day how much oil was she using ffs for it to fly over into the dining room I’m not laughing that much honestly muhahahaha I can hear it now... OMG Jamie we can’t live in this house now I’ve made a big mistake with this drive thru it’s not safe for Ronnie or handsnomes lets move

• Heart
My thinking is Soph phoned mummy when P&G scolded her lidless box and that’s why she’s there

Reactions: 14
Bloody hell the pancake is burnt and the oil went through the hatch onto the carpet in dining room... hilarious. I’m calling it now... the hole will be boarded up and replastered within a few weeks. FFS

• Haha
  • Heart
Pancake looks good. Not sure how she had enough oil to splash it - I just wipe an oily kitchen roll around my frying pan!

Reactions: 4
You know its weird that noone has ever thought that the best thing to have behind a hob, might be some kind of upright, easily wipeable surface, like tiles, or glass or some such, to catch all the inevitable food or hot fat/grease splatters that come from cooking.
I might patent that idea.*

*swipe ups coming soon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.