Mrs Hinch #114 Hinchies lost her nostrils today, it's ok guyzz she'll find some on ebay.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning everyone 😊 yesterday in the Northeast there was heavy snow which caused utter chaos. I left my house for work on the neonatal unit at 0630 to give myself time to get there. I was diverted to our sister hospital due to staff shortage so in the dreadful conditions I turned the car around and started the journey to our sister unit. 4 hours after I left home I reached work. ( The journey should have taken 10 minutes to the first hospital and 40 minutes to get to the sister site) The journey was scary, I was desperate for a wee, and once on the unit I had to hit the ground running but myself and my work friends just got on with it and had a good day caring for sick and preterm babies and their families.
I'm off today so I've been having a quick look at Instagram and here is that vile woman parading about her new kitchen, opening and closing the fancy oven door, wafting cloths about full of chemicals, declaring she thinks she's getting flu and shoving tissues up her botoxed nose?! 😠😠
I'm furious this morning! The NHS depends on its staff making the very best efforts they can to keep services running and patients well cared for. No snow days for us!

Mrs Hinch, the brand ambassador for P&G, the face of their company, getting a wage for "working" for promoting and advertising products, your bloody skin wouldn't graft! I've seen more work in an iron lung.
Stop being a tit! If you really have got a cold, put your tissues in the bloody bin, wash your hands, and then please, duck off!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Ok I’ve watched the story of her putting candles into her basket, any finally put my finger on the way she does her funny hand thing, it’s like she’s holding something in her hand so just using her finger and thumb, I’m not sure why it annoys me so much it’s just odd, and I’m sure there’s some sort of reason she does it!
Is she trying to hide her fingers so that you can’t see her nails, makes it easier to try and pass her pre recorded stuff off. Can’t see her nail regrowth as much when she does the claw 🤣

Reactions: 7
Anyone notice that she has her zoflora and hibcy fairy by the sink but nothing to actually wash her hands with.... 🤮 #grubby

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
You have a cold sophie, it's a pain but not awful. No way is it the flu. If it was thr flu you would be in bed, shivering, sweating, and not be able to get up.
So grow up its a flipping sniffle.

Reactions: 14
Anyone else think this area looks tit? An empty wicker basket, book ends with her tit books on view and a tissue box? Why would you want that in a kitchen, she has no idea at all!
She hasn’t a clue. A brand new kitchen guyyzzzz with a load of tat shoved in spaces!

Reactions: 6
Trust me Soph you wouldn't be cleaning mattresses if you had the flu ....I think you'll live to con a few more people

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Aw it's so nice to Ronnie so happy and playing with that book. He's a little sweetie.

We are truly back to normal with Grinch though ... Apart from can't wait to see what sort of travesty pancake making brings 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Morning everyone 😊 yesterday in the Northeast there was heavy snow which caused utter chaos. I left my house for work on the neonatal unit at 0630 to give myself time to get there. I was diverted to our sister hospital due to staff shortage so in the dreadful conditions I turned the car around and started the journey to our sister unit. 4 hours after I left home I reached work. ( The journey should have taken 10 minutes to the first hospital and 40 minutes to get to the sister site) The journey was scary, I was desperate for a wee, and once on the unit I had to hit the ground running but myself and my work friends just got on with it and had a good day caring for sick and preterm babies and their families.
I'm off today so I've been having a quick look at Instagram and here is that vile woman parading about her new kitchen, opening and closing the fancy oven door, wafting cloths about full of chemicals, declaring she thinks she's getting flu and shoving tissues up her botoxed nose?! 😠😠
I'm furious this morning! The NHS depends on its staff making the very best efforts they can to keep services running and patients well cared for. No snow days for us!

Mrs Hinch, the brand ambassador for P&G, the face of their company, getting a wage for "working" for promoting and advertising products, your bloody skin wouldn't graft! I've seen more work in an iron lung.
Stop being a tit! If you really have got a cold, put your tissues in the bloody bin, wash your hands, and then please, duck off!
@AC55 I hear ya! I set off for work at usual time and the village I live in was just gridlocked, as was most of the NE due to the snow. Luckily I can work from home so I ended up turning round and coming back, but that whole 3 mile journey took more than an hour!

She doesnt have flu.... she has a sore throat and probably a cold. I have had proper flu once in my life and I couldnt function at all! Spent a week in bed it was awful! She properly boils my piss that woman!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I wash towels every day but we dont all have one each we will happily share one or two between us each day. There's me, my husband and 2 sons. I figure they have all been in my vagina at some point so no point being fussy about not sharing towels 😂
And everyone is supposedly clean when using a towel anyway?

Reactions: 5
I hope she gives Ronnie pancakes. My kids love pancakes they were having them from around 6 months. I was on timehop yesterday and I came across a picture of my daughter at 7 months old eating cheesy pasta and broccoli for dinner . She should definitely try Ronnie on more stuff now he’s 8 months old. Even if she insists on feeding him to reduce the mess he can still eat real food. I keep seeing ads for ellas kitchen weaning guide and I’m always tempted to tag her in them 😂🙈

Reactions: 13
I have a handwash next to the sink, we have a dishwasher so the washing up liquid isnt always out cos it doesnt get used often enough (I use a dishmatic for small things that cant go in the dishwasher). Its only a cheap one from Lidl but smells lovely!

Reactions: 4
@AC55 I hear ya! I set off for work at usual time and the village I live in was just gridlocked, as was most of the NE due to the snow. Luckily I can work from home so I ended up turning round and coming back, but that whole 3 mile journey took more than an hour!

She doesnt have flu.... she has a sore throat and probably a cold. I have had proper flu once in my life and I couldnt function at all! Spent a week in bed it was awful! She properly boils my piss that woman!!!
Yes this. You think you've had flu, then you really get flu and you know everything before was nothing compared. 😂😂

Reactions: 10
If she had flu her head would not lift off the pillow! Not over cleaning your bloody worktops ! You’ve got a cold ! Ffs - do you watch the news Sophie? People actually seriously ill with CORONA virus 🦠.

Reactions: 14
so the video is still up where you can see the ripped off child safety lid .... how much until it’s deleted

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I've honestly typed so many things to say about today's Hinch haul but I've erased them. She's done up her kitchen to add more unwanted tatt and tit. When is this want/need for crap ever going to end. She probably has more stuff than a person will ever have in their lifetime. She is an awful model for her son and her followers. Life is more than getting and buying stuff. #rantover (for now 😂)
Anything half decent (or expensive) she’s been gifted. A few times she’s tagged John Lewis into her stories and I thought ‘oh here she goes’ but JL clearly haven’t taken the bait. She is and will always be a typical B&M etc customer. You simply cannot polish tit, you can roll it in glitter though and that exactly what Hinch does.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.