Mrs Hinch #114 Hinchies lost her nostrils today, it's ok guyzz she'll find some on ebay.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet “lidgate” will not be addressed by her at all. This is what annoys me, why not say “I made a massive mistake by doing this and please don’t do this at home” but she won’t will she 😡. I’d actually maybe have a little ounce of respect for her if she did!
I don’t know why she never does admit anything though, all she’s have to say is “oh you know me, I’m just learning, I’ve made a mistake guys so sorry...bla bla bla” at least then her sheep won’t do it and let’s face it no matter what she does they will swoon over her “oh soph, don’t worry we all make mistakes, we love you even more, ps when are you bringing out a zoflora scent mrs Hinchs tit?”
Something along those lines anyway 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
The twins fight so bad (my girl is more boisterous than my son) but it’s nothing compared to my 8yo and her. They were sharing a room but it got too much for my eldest because she’s so soft and her sister is just a rebel kid at 5!
I’ve now got 4 kids in their own rooms when bed changing day arrives it’s a nightmare especially after the weekend too when I’ve done the guest rooms and our room too. Don’t even have enough room on my washing line for them all! I’m like wishy washys laundry from a panto right now 😂
god I love them all but if anyone had told me I’d have 4 kids I’d of laughed in their face.

One of my pet reasons to dislike hinch
She does all her housework over a week... she has what 3 beds to change? 2 bathrooms? Plus the normal rooms and she makes out she’s this cleaning guru.
When she doesn’t sit at 930 at night cleaning spag Bol of the kitchen walls and floors.

And I swear help her when RonJonLongLegs does a runny poo whilst in the bath and she has to clean that!
thats something I’d love to see her attempt 🤣🤣

Sorry for the long one! Hubby’s gone to Texas today for 3 weeks for business! I’m feeling overwhelmed 🙃🙃🙃🙃

My nieces are the same! Constantly at each other’s throats. They’re 8 and 7 and my SIL swears it’s because they’re girls and that I have the same to look forward to🙈😂
I also assign different days and weeks to my bedding washes 😉 I wash ours on a Tuesday week 1, our boys on Thursday week 1, twin 1 on Tuesday week 2, and twin 2 on Thursday week 2. Luckily our guest rooms are almost never used so I tend to only wash those before and after people stay 😜

• Heart
Reactions: 2
The video was deleted but the photo is still there. Someone just reply to them saying the video is deleted but the screenshots still available or on a hinch group already so being deleted means nothing surprised one of the crappy news rags hadn’t done a story considering plus they’ve confirmed she did do wrong with that reply I bet she’s pissed!

Reactions: 15
Just got this reply
how generic... just taking a story down is not good enough. Still millions and I mean millions of people would of seen it due to all her millions of followers. Maybe time for a new ambassador P&G. Someone with common bloody sense 🤬

Reactions: 12
The video was deleted but the photo is still there. Someone just reply to them saying the video is deleted but the screenshots still available or on a hinch group already so being deleted means nothing surprised one of the crappy news rags hadn’t done a story considering plus they’ve confirmed she did do wrong with that reply I bet she’s pissed!
I sent it to them they don’t care!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
My nieces are the same! Constantly at each other’s throats. They’re 8 and 7 and my SIL swears it’s because they’re girls and that I have the same to look forward to🙈😂
I also assign different days and weeks to my bedding washes 😉 I wash ours on a Tuesday week 1, our boys on Thursday week 1, twin 1 on Tuesday week 2, and twin 2 on Thursday week 2. Luckily our guest rooms are almost never used so I tend to only wash those before and after people stay 😜
I need to adopt that attitude I think!
😂.

I love this site hinch thinks we’re trolls but wow I’ve spoken to lovely people!

now who’s excited for the hinch meltdown that’s coming 😏😏

Reactions: 12
I sent it to them they don’t care!
It’s because it’s HER and she will get away with it because it was us oh so nasty “trolls” that mentioned it. She will flip it to be about that saying she’s been ripped apart 😢 she’s just a normal girl 😢 learning bla bla bla nasty trolls just want to bring her down 🙄

Reactions: 11
She actually said before Paris she was. She was pleased she got into her jeans again and said she was starting to lose baby’s weight.
She has never looked so healthy since having Ronnie, and now wants to lose what she dont even have 🙄
I know. I don’t why someone laugh reacted on my post. I can’t stand the woman but wouldn’t wish illness on her or anyone else

I wish I had a big following I’d run a story and tak p@g into it and tag every big account too!!
AND all the p&g ambassadors too 😂

I know. I don’t why someone laugh reacted on my post. I can’t stand the woman but wouldn’t wish illness on her or anyone else
It’s no laughing matter. She was so thin and ill last time her weight dropped and it made it worse her being pregnant 😢
Took a LONG time to get her helped! God knows what her family were playing at!

I wish I had a big following I’d run a story and tak p@g into it and tag every big account too!!
AND all the p&g ambassadors too 😂
We need to think of someone who does have a big following and who might take this on?
Any thoughts?

Reactions: 7
Who actually makes the rules on that kind of thing? I know it’s been a big topic over the last few years surely someone governs the safety of products.

Reactions: 5
I doubt anyone would as grinch just uses it to her advantage saying she’s being bullied!!

The news story could include the hinch pinch 😆and explaining she was literally on a course learning a few weeks ago but still puts her hinchers and family in danger.

Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion
Mrs Hinch #115 Well and truly flipped her lid, not keeping the fairy capsules safely away from her kid

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.