Mrs Hinch #114 Hinchies lost her nostrils today, it's ok guyzz she'll find some on ebay.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soph love, I wouldn’t be so worried about the no nostrils, we are quite used to seeing you without those. I would be more concerned about the fact you run like a penguin with a bad case of the shits

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Looked like it had been dumped on the floor to me. 🤣 Thiers other times iv seen her dust and the things been black, like she cleans all time how does that happen.
It's probably already been answered but if not, that's the smoke from all her candles. Dread to think what that poor baby's lungs are like if the surroundings are that bad! o_Ox

Reactions: 6
I swear she has bought more bibs for one 8 month old baby than I did for 2 children for all the time we used them. What the hell is she doing with them? Reckon she bins them after one use or something.
Soph, they're for using when your baby is eating. It doesn't matter if they get stained or dirty. Stop being so greedy and wasteful.

Reactions: 16
Maybe Jamie is her Christian Grey and she's got to do as he says or else she'll be whipped in the grey room (because lets face it, it couldn't be red)
Hahaha can you imagine Hinchy's sex life... Jamie babe can you disinfect your c##k before I suck it 😁🤣
Sorry TMI

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
I'm pretty certain she got Ronniekins those bibs before? How many bibs does he need given that he isnt allowed to eat on his own 🤷‍♀️

Also I miss y'all! Been away for half term and I've come back now. X
This is the 3rd time she’s got him those bibs. Maybe she thinks they are disposable coz how many of the same bibs does one kids need?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Who’s betting she goes to mums for pancakes coz she’s got no hob guyssss or idea how to make one or does she buy pre made in a packet? Can’t wait to see Ronnie tucking into a pancake he will love it 😊 oh wait 🙄 does Ellas kitchen do a pancake pouch?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She has been told before and even mentioned before that those 8 hour tea lights aren't safe to use with the wax burners she has. They get too hot and have caused burners to explode. She KNOWS this yet she continues to buy them and advertise them to her sheep.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
I’ve not watched her stories yet but are they basic baby bibs or ones with the arms. My baby trashes normal ones with food (cannot get carrot or sweet potatoe out of them) so we learnt the all in one or wipe clean are the only way to go 😆 but then I don’t feed mine just pouches and clean food she gets absolutely covered in stuff exploring the foods.

Reactions: 4
She literally buys things for the sake of it. She has no idea why she’s bought that pretzel tub but got it anyway. This is awful and it’s what many of her Hinchers do. She’s encouraging this buy buy buy lifestyle and for what? So what if you have your food in baskets and boxes at the end of the day what does that really achieve? Is it something you will look back on and be proud when your kids ask you what your biggest achievement is? It’s great to have a lovely tidy house but there is definitely more to life than bloody shining your sink everyday.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Does she ever open her windows? I’m just curious as she seems to always make the beds in the morning and sprays them. The only time I remember her doing it is when she’s been cleaning her bathroom. The amount of products they must all be inhaling is frightening and to think others are doing the same 😳
The waste she must produce is horrifying.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I’ve not watched her stories yet but are they basic baby bibs or ones with the arms. My baby trashes normal ones with food (cannot get carrot or sweet potatoe out of them) so we learnt the all in one or wipe clean are the only way to go 😆 but then I don’t feed mine just pouches and clean food she gets absolutely covered in stuff exploring the foods.
Yea there is no way poor Ronnie even gets to get a hint of carrot or sweet potato. She's just a lazy twit.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Thank you! My colleagues were all talking about “hinching” last night and stared at me as if I’d insulted their grannies when I said “you mean cleaning.. it’s just cleaning”, so it’s nice to finally find some like-minded people - I mean trolls!
Fellow Midwife here, who's colleagues also think the sun shines out of her hole 🙋🏼‍♀️

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She literally buys things for the sake of it. She has no idea why she’s bought that pretzel tub but got it anyway. This is awful and it’s what many of her Hinchers do. She’s encouraging this buy buy buy lifestyle and for what? So what if you have your food in baskets and boxes at the end of the day what does that really achieve? Is it something you will look back on and be proud when your kids ask you what your biggest achievement is? It’s great to have a lovely tidy house but there is definitely more to life than bloody shining your sink everyday.
I have baskets for dry food like rice/pasta/lentils/pulses, I have very little storage in my kitchen and I was fed up getting hit in the face with a packet of rice every time I opened the cupboard 😂
But yeah, the buying for buyings sake is getting ridiculous 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Haven't caught up properly ( I'm sorry) but I have a theory (dunno if someone else has come to the same conclusion). Anyway....... She has woke up with a cold, maybe she'll start getting a sore throat and a bad chest, fever etc....she has not long come back from Paris, France, where there has been further outbreaks of coronavirus. Could it be, that she has gone and landed herself with it?? 🤷

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.