Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WhatABore

VIP Member
Put on the wrong shoe for work...
"That's a working Mums Monday morning with 2 kids"
No love, that's called your house being a mess with shoes and shit everywhere so you can't see what you're doing.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

SnooperTrooper

Chatty Member
I think I'd rather picture her wearing that in bed than the thought of both of them in a stinking bed after smoking a fag each and her on top of him staring at those teeth and him looking up at her scrunched up face.

God. What an image

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Butternut Bav I hope, for your husbands sake, that you are as filthy in the bedroom as is your floor.. because it's very obvious you can't cook. I can't see any other obvious redeeming features either

• Haha
Reactions: 24

KNYE_19

Thread suggestion - Butternut Bav your gurn is unsightly, almost as bad as your Granny nightie!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Peachy9

VIP Member
Yep. Last week she posted a picture of her squeezed up with 5 of her mates having drinks, but it was okay as it was outside... 🥴

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

Eye_roll_central

VIP Member
She's now saying he doesn't want to and she doesn't have space for him to stay.

She's full of shite. She's selfish and she's an utter filthy tramp. End of.

And she hasn't blocked me, thst was my mistake but I still stand by what I said!
I’d rather spend Christmas on my own too if the only other option was to stay at Bavs 🤣

• Haha

Rebecca Wrong-daily

Pisses me off that she’s using her key worker status to send her kids to school but clearly both of them ain’t at work at the minute if they are out running 😤

Rebecca Wrong-daily

Just seen her latest grid post ... her house is like stevie wonder decorated. I just don’t understand how she can live with it like that. For god sake stop sewing shit masks and get a paint brush out 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 20

EyeSpy88

VIP Member
Bav is the reason i can’t eat things people bring into work... you just never know the state of someone’s house 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Luisa18

Chatty Member
Weddings aren’t a necessity? Fuck off Bav, easy to say when you had yours. Postponed from May and now looking like March isn’t a go ahead. Fuck off telling people to wear a mask you hypocritical woman. Just fuck off.

Reactions: 18