Mrs Bavington #7 never on duty selling her tat, extortionate prices make her look like a t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly looks like she’s forgot to put a skirt on over some tights 😂😂

Reactions: 5
I think she's done well with her weight loss and to keep it off (mainly)..... and she has a nice figure.... BUT her dress sense is shocking.... I'm in my mid 50's and would love to have her figure but I WOULD NOT be wearing stuff like she does she looks so old fashioned and everything is so tight.... dunno why she gets it so wrong.... she looks awful .... you don't wear short jumpers like that with leggings it looks wrong.... and her hair... well I have no words on that !

Reactions: 11
She doesn't seem to realise that just because you can fit in something, it doesn't look good and you should size up and have it a bit baggier. She seems to be fixated on what the label says rather than whether it looks good. If that had been a long baggier jumper she 'might' have pulled off that outfit but at that length looked like as soon as she sat down she would have had an awful visible camel toe 🤢
Oh and does she actually eat anywhere apart from the local carvery or subway?

Reactions: 9
I work in a supermarket and I'm not ashamed to tell people but I would be to admit that I buy turkey twizzlers and frozen carrots 😆
dead right! Those things look vile, I had them as a kid but I would never in a million years go and buy them now. Even though the recipe has no doubt improved.

I lost my job in June. It was a financial services role and I looked at doing a pick and pack job at tesco. There weren’t any positions at my local stores but I’d love that role! I love food shopping anyway and seeing what people buy (sad ay) but just for a few months or forever even, out of a selfish industry. There’s absolutely no shame in working in a supermarket or a shop or as a dustbin man or whatever jobs she might look down on- because let’s face it she’s the type to. Everyone is very much needed and playing an active part in keeping society and the infrastructure running!!

Reactions: 13
Her kids always have dirty nails 🤢 like all the fricking time even when eating !!!

Reactions: 1
Go watch her latest story she's obviously been reading here😂
Hahaha she has!
If you’re still reading Bav, you are spot on, we hate your helmet hair! It’s almost as ugly as your personality

• Haha
Reactions: 6
We’ve not had an update on the teeth whitening for awhile. Something else she’s given up on?

Reactions: 3
For someone who doesn’t want people to know where she works, posting a photo on her business page with her home address on doesn’t seem to be a problem 🙄🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Put on the wrong shoe for work...
"That's a working Mums Monday morning with 2 kids"
No love, that's called your house being a mess with shoes and tit everywhere so you can't see what you're doing.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
No love, that's called your house being a mess with shoes and tit everywhere so you can't see what you're doing.
She’s reminds of those people at work who go around exclaiming how busy they are but when you ask what they’re working on can’t give you a straight answer!

Reactions: 12
She's running out of relatable content to post... so she makes up tit like this.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.