Mrs Bavington #7 never on duty selling her tat, extortionate prices make her look like a t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See she’s looking at this page as she’s taking gushing photos of her daughter after being called out for not spending time with her kids and addressing the fact her sons teeth haven’t grown through! Complains she’s busy with the school runs, sewing, and being at her ‘proper job’ - well get off here then and stop moaning!!

Reactions: 8
It saddens me she things there is shame working in a supermarket! My husband has always worked in one (it’s where we met when I worked in one too) and has worked his way up for the last 13 years. Frankly I am so glad he does, it’s a stable job during any difficult time and the cheap food he brings home is brilliant! I really miss it and have though about going back quite a few times!

Reactions: 12
It saddens me she things there is shame working in a supermarket! My husband has always worked in one (it’s where we met when I worked in one too) and has worked his way up for the last 13 years. Frankly I am so glad he does, it’s a stable job during any difficult time and the cheap food he brings home is brilliant! I really miss it and have though about going back quite a few times!
I wouldn’t be ashamed of working in a supermarket but I would be ashamed of showing a house in that state.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I wouldn’t be ashamed of working in a supermarket but I would be ashamed of showing a house in that state.
I work in a supermarket and I'm not ashamed to tell people but I would be to admit that I buy turkey twizzlers and frozen carrots 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Don’t get why she couldn’t just eat her dinner?!
I recon she did eat it, she cannot maintain/gain claiming to eat as little as she does. She just wants everyone to be like, oh Hannah you wonderful woman being SO selfless 🙄

Reactions: 3
I recon she did eat it, she cannot maintain/gain claiming to eat as little as she does. She just wants everyone to be like, oh Hannah you wonderful woman being SO selfless 🙄
She's always maintained or gained whilst always saying she's eaten hardly anything and skipped meals ect.
Never been believable

Reactions: 6
Right so Bav has ordered 7, yes SEVEN scarves. I looked at the website and they are 10 quid each. So she’s spent 70 quid on tacky scarves...
why couldn’t sh have just ordered one to try them?

I was just coming to say this! What is wrong with this woman?! She's so bizarre! How can she complain about not having time/money to sort her house out, when the money she's spent on scarves could go towards paying for a decorator. 😬

Reactions: 7
So spent £70 of scarves but can't buy a tin of paint for her kitchen ? bleeping priorities are wonky as hell in her world !

Reactions: 13
Tonight's outfit 🙈her poor 'bestie'....if my mate rocked up for a catch up dressed like that I'd assume she was taking the piss!!! The whole outfit just looks awful, almost man in drag!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think its really bold of her to go out to meet a friend dressed as Sandy from grease 😏 I'm more of a Rizzo kinda gal 😉

(I made the mistake of imagining Chris showing up to see her dressed as Danny 😂 😂 😂 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Right so Bav has ordered 7, yes SEVEN scarves. I looked at the website and they are 10 quid each. So she’s spent 70 quid on tacky scarves...
why couldn’t sh have just ordered one to try them?
She can't just buy one of everything, look at those dresses and t shits she buys loads of in different colours

Reactions: 6
Why has she got bloody see through leggings on with a short jumper? She has lost weight and she looks good but would’ve looked better with a pair of black jeans

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.