Mrs Bavington #7 never on duty selling her tat, extortionate prices make her look like a t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She always says that she's been big since she was a child (clearly trying to blame her parents) But I'm yet to see a photo of her "big" as a child or a teen

Reactions: 4
Are they taking the dogs teeth to give to the son ?? My child lost their top two and 6 weeks later they are almost fully grown. I would be questioning why they hadn't started to grow. Unless he had to have them taken out because of being rotten etc

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Routine or off to be put down ?
The poor dog needing that treatment at 8 years old, I've had spaniels my whole life and they have never needed this sort of treatment at that age, actually they have never needed it full stop.
Maybe bad teeth runs in the family?

Reactions: 6
The poor dog needing that treatment at 8 years old, I've had spaniels my whole life and they have never needed this sort of treatment at that age, actually they have never needed it full stop.
Maybe bad teeth runs in the family?
She makes out like 8 years old is a super old dog!

Reactions: 3
She's making fudge and making a mess for Chris to clean up tomorrow? Sorry? Is she actually leaving the mess from it until tomorrow? 😂

Also "Back from a long day at work" what's that? 6 hours in her eyes?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
She's making fudge and making a mess for Chris to clean up tomorrow? Sorry? Is she actually leaving the mess from it until tomorrow? 😂

Also "Back from a long day at work" what's that? 6 hours in her eyes?
I thought that! I couldn't live with it. The thought of asking up to a messy kitchen just gives me chills!
She doesn't know what work is! This time of year when I worked in (food) retail management I'd work 12 hours a day for 7 days straight+ leading up to Christmas day. She's so out of touch!

Reactions: 4
There would be world war 3 in my house if less was left over night. So lazy and just makes it 10 times harder to clean tomorrow

Reactions: 5
Thought she didn’t share where she worked?
and for the record it was to stop the spread over Xmas of areas with escalating cases and not to cripple the nhs. Yeah it sucks but that’s the deal

Reactions: 2
Bav is the reason i can’t eat things people bring into work... you just never know the state of someone’s house 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Needs a good foot rub?
I've seen her several times in the shop and every time she's on the till sitting down.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Takes the mick!! There's workers out there that barely/don't get a sit down during a shift. But of course Bav has it worse 🙄
I’m retail and for the last we’ve been doing full shifts starting at 3am and on our feet the whole time! The fact that she sits on a roll for a couple of hours is a bleeping cheek!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.