Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GossBoss

VIP Member
Oh poor Hannah ..... honestly this bloody woman!
People go to work for more than a couple of hours even days in real life love
People have children and feed them nutritional meals, nurture them, interact with them and do the school run in real life love
People do housework, renovate, decorate in real life love
MOST people do all this every single week AS STANDARD, WITHOUT MAKING A BIG DEAL, MOANING OR MAKING STUPID FACES in real life love
Pffft, this lazy bitch annoys me 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Attachments

Reactions: 17

Moonandstars

So her husband takes the top cupboards off... and she doesn’t bother to just give it all a coat of white paint?! It looks HORRIFIC and so grimy. She blames the previous owners all the time but she’s been in that house long enough to frigging sort it out. So gross.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
They way the dog was handed over out of the back of a van, not in a crate and at 930pm at night?!

Dodgy as fuck

• Wow

swipe_up

VIP Member
Bav you fucking hypocritical cunt
We remember you in lockdown, flouting rules, we saw your stock piled garage. You had to instagram every trip to the supermarket for non essentials

now you want to flog some masks you’re all for it.

i can guarantee 100% if you were due to get married you’d be whinging like nobodies fucking business, but as it doesn’t affect you then that’s ok. We all know you’re out for yourself you nasty piece of shit.

Jellybean79

VIP Member
Weddings aren’t a necessity? Fuck of Bav, easy to say when you had yours. Postponed from May and now looking like March isn’t a go ahead. Fuck off telling people to wear a mask you hypocritical woman. Just fuck off.
she continually broke the lockdown rules yet she now thinks she has a right to preach to others?! Woman is crazy.

Instafamous1

VIP Member
She’s so annoying- why can’t she just say she works for a local supermarket? We already know all the details that could be genuinely dangerous like her kid’s personal details. People like that piss me off cos it’s clearly for attention. Either tell us or don’t mention your job at all. Knob

• Heart

swipe_up

VIP Member
She's hilarious
Does she even know what this is for as not seen any evidence of her using it previously 🤷
As if she’ll use one let alone three. It’ll get lost in her stock piled garage 😡😡😡

D39BEDD7-ACE2-47B1-9DC7-8DF163FF3634.png
The face the dog made when it saw it’s new home

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Misssj80

VIP Member
Bav stop with the faces! You look like a twat! Also your kids have been off school for over two weeks for Christmas, I washed and ironed and put my sons uniform away in the first few days of him being off. Why would you leave it till the night before they were due back???

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Wee Boujee Hobbit

Omg the obsession with never off duty. She has the fucking mug now as well. She works part time, pisses about on a sewing machine, has two kids, not 6,doesnt clean her gaff... She can't say she's never off duty. What a load of shit. Just like her food.

• Haha
  • Heart

conrea37

VIP Member
It saddens me she things there is shame working in a supermarket! My husband has always worked in one (it’s where we met when I worked in one too) and has worked his way up for the last 13 years. Frankly I am so glad he does, it’s a stable job during any difficult time and the cheap food he brings home is brilliant! I really miss it and have though about going back quite a few times!
I wouldn’t be ashamed of working in a supermarket but I would be ashamed of showing a house in that state.

• Heart

swipe_up

VIP Member
B3CBC6BD-2F4E-4DFE-B249-99AFE886BBDC.png
6F47D3CB-B282-468A-97C8-1892C8EBD18D.png
FC042F96-C8E3-4AF8-927D-99F1F1FE9D21.png
Why does she always look like she’s sniffing shit?
Maybe the school think they’re better off with them so they get a decent meal and aren’t stuck in a smoke ridden shit hole.
Vile couple

• Haha
  • Sick

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
If you keep it 50% tidy and wipe things as you go, you can clean your house top to bottom one day a week in a couple of hours to keep it fresh. It's when you refuse to declutter and neglect the cleaning for months it becomes out of control and will take days to put it right again.

She's just a lazy mare. If she wants to live that way that's her choice of course but don't pretend you're never off duty Bav because we all have eyes 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️🤢

• Heart

Mumoftoomany

Funny how she wasnt moaning in the summer when she was ignoring all the rules and meeting up with her parents etc etc

• Heart
Reactions: 14