Mrs Bavington #7 never on duty selling her tat, extortionate prices make her look like a t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahah it was my thread suggestion with the most likes BUT I don’t think we’d be able to do it anyway as it mentioned her dad πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

ok, back to discussing Bav

Reactions: 2
Spotted in Tesco, a jumper that says β€œoff duty”. Thought of her, can’t whine about copyright this time!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wow Bav better switch to making eye masks, we will be blinded by her new white teeth😁🐴

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hahah it was my thread suggestion with the most likes BUT I don’t think we’d be able to do it anyway as it mentioned her dad πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

ok, back to discussing Bav
Was a proud moment when I realised mine had been done it then realised wait mine didnt have the most likes lol so sorry! X

Reactions: 2
Was a proud moment when I realised mine had been done it then realised wait mine didnt have the most likes lol so sorry! X
Oh no need to apologise
Love this title
I genuinely don’t think mine would have got though mentioning the racist dad anyway πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.