Mrs Bavington #7 never on duty selling her tat, extortionate prices make her look like a t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably because she wouldnt pass the home review if she did for a uk based rescue.
Typical, so she'd prefer to traumatise a puppy by making it travel from Croatia or Bosnia, wherever the hell she got it from!

Absolutely cannot stand her

Reactions: 2
Just had someone else on my Insta saying they're adopting a dog from abroad. What's the new thing with getting them from abroad?

Just had someone else on my Insta saying they're adopting a dog from abroad. What's the new thing with getting them from abroad?
Yep it's been happening for a few years and while yes it's great to adopt any animal bringing them in from abroad isnt helping the rescues in the uk

• Heart
Reactions: 6
What do you think the new. Puppy will be called? Butternut would be a bit obvious, I'm thinking Rosie or Poppy or pippa
To be fair I couldn't give two shits but I'm bored waiting on my son getting his haircut🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What do you think the new. Puppy will be called? Butternut would be a bit obvious, I'm thinking Rosie or Poppy or pippa
To be fair I couldn't give two shits but I'm bored waiting on my son getting his haircut🙄
It'll definitely be a pink name whatever it is lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The dog won’t arrive til late, going to be a late night settling her in. Que the I’m so tired never off duty pray for bav posts tomorrow 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 9
The dog won’t arrive til late, going to be a late night settling her in. Que the I’m so tired never off duty pray for bav posts tomorrow 🙄
Let’s take a shot for every time she says she’s knackered 😂
Well all be in hospital having our stomachs pumped before she’s burning her Yorkshire’s

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Poor little thing won't know what's hit it coming all that way to a houseful of crap, kids, cat, dog etc in the middle of the night 🐶

Reactions: 2
someone already has 😁. Essentially they wouldn’t pass the checks so they’re bypassing those. Poor dog. ☹
I completely disagree with adopting from abroad when there’s so many here needing homes. If you won’t pass the checks, doesn’t that tell you something?????? You have a cat and a dog, why do you possibly need another?

Reactions: 12
Honestly, I don't understand how these things work but the way the dogs being shipped sounds shady AF

Reactions: 5
someone already has 😁. Essentially they wouldn’t pass the checks so they’re bypassing those. Poor dog. ☹
Bet she didn't even try to adopt from UK she just assumes. There's many animals in UK charities that are mentioned can live with cats and dogs etc.

She is bypassing the UK and getting one from abroad. It sounds shady doesn't it. What if the so called passport is fake as duck and the dog has rabies.... All the ones in UK needing homes. So sad. Also sick of her face now. Even the pics of her kids faces grate on me. Their smiles as if they're little circus acts. They must be so used to their mum pulling the camera out. For every opportunity. We are eating Yorkshire puddings let's take a selfie. We are in the car. Seat belts on and selfie time. Oh let's sit and watch Harry Potter, smile for the camera kids. bleeping hell.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Surely if you wouldn't pass the checks to adopt a dog, you shouldn't adopt one full stop, no matter where it's from. Sounds proper shady

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I was 10 when we rescued a cat tested dog :unsure:
My friend has just got a rescue dog, she has a 5 and an 8 year old.
Some of the dogs say no kids under 12. But it all depends what the dogs have been used to previously!
She clearly didn't take the time to look!

Why does she even want another dog? Her house is already a shithole. Why does she want to add to the smell/hair/filth because she won't clean up after it properly. I know people have the right to live how they like (however filthy 😄) but it doesn't seem the smartest move when she already moans 89 times an hour how busy she is

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.