Mrs Bavington #7 never on duty selling her tat, extortionate prices make her look like a t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe an actual hairdresser has done that to her hair and she's happy with it

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wtf bavs , looks like the contents of a commode insert
Who would look at that and think β€œoooh yeah I’ll order me some of those there spices, we all love to eat shite on a plate”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg the obsession with never off duty. She has the bleeping mug now as well. She works part time, pisses about on a sewing machine, has two kids, not 6,doesnt clean her gaff... She can't say she's never off duty. What a load of tit. Just like her food.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
That kids teeth are still missing...

My 6 year old has lost her top two 3 weeks ago and already starting to grow in

Reactions: 4
I don't know what's worse the goofy silly face pics or the endless ugly mask picsπŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't know what's worse the goofy silly face pics or the endless ugly mask picsπŸ™„
They can't go do anything without taking a photo.
In the middle of a shop, anything.
Can't say I've ever seen someone stand and pose with their children in a supermarket like she does πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.