Mrs Bavington #7 never on duty selling her tat, extortionate prices make her look like a t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will admit that me and my partner are financially comfortable and we both have the newest iPhone etc, we both have Apple watches, decent cars etc. But I don’t gloat about it on social media, I know that we have friends who aren’t as lucky as us financially so I’d never dream of posting stuff I’ve bought when for some people could only dream of it. We made our house a priority for a lonnnng time, we cut out all unnecessary spending, I sold my car because at that time I didn’t NEED it, went without a holiday etc to make sure we could get it done. But she’s happy to live in that minging house, painting some walls every 6 months and setting a renovation target of 5yrs!? If she cut out the spending for a year that house could be done and look like a nice home (until you scratch the surface and see the layers of grot cos she can’t be arsed to clean.)

You never see her boasting about new buys for the house, never a new hoover, steam mop etc it’s always about her and what’s she’s bought for herself. It’s such an immature mindset and it’s only fed by her parents and by Chris who facilitate it and allow it to happen. I don’t know how they’re not embarrassed to have received the deposit for their house but can’t even be arsed to do the bare minimum and redecorate it all. It makes me cringe but it’s the kids I feel sorry for. They’re gonna grow up thinking it’s normal.
So the cycle will continue no doubt. I feel for the kids living in such filth and dismay, maybe less time sewing masks that are not effective and more time cleaning wouldnt go amiss.
Her kitchen gives me the bork

Reactions: 5
Oh god the roast dinner. Slightly pink chicken, burnt Yorkshire’s, undercooked stuffing... woman must tit through the eye of a needle after eating that. It’s like guaranteed food poisoning 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh god the roast dinner. Slightly pink chicken, burnt Yorkshire’s, undercooked stuffing... woman must tit through the eye of a needle after eating that. It’s like guaranteed food poisoning 🤮
I just came here to say the same 😂 how does she managed to burn everything but always undercook her chicken?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What a god awful looking Sunday lunch ... especially as you know all of those veg have been boiled to death. Woeful.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I’m really not being boastful but my husband are I are financially ok. Thank goodness we are very lucky ( and know it) Far more so than Mr and Mrs BAV. We aren’t mean but there is no way on earth we would spend that sort of money on each other's birthdays it’s quite horrific. Especially at the moment with all that’s going on! For Christmas we are giving a donation to a food bank because it’s the right thing to do! Won’t be popping to the Apple store that’s for sure!
Same here! I’ve spent £20 on my boyfriend for Xmas as he doesn’t need anything. If he had asked for something he needed I would have got it but what is the point in wasting money just for the sake?

Reactions: 6
Same here! I’ve spent £20 on my boyfriend for Xmas as he doesn’t need anything. If he had asked for something he needed I would have got it but what is the point in wasting money just for the sake?
Agree! I’ve spent £20 on mine too on a tshirt. We just moved into a new house in september, so instead of spending money on meaningless material shite, we spent it on making our house a home instead!!! Hint hint bav!!!

Reactions: 6
Her roasts are the grimmest. Those yorkshires are black 🤮🤮🤮
No wonder the son has no teeth

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I don’t get how she still gets ADS (although wery few compared to most influencers with as many followers as her). What PR team looks at Bav’s burnt offerings and thinks it would be a good idea to use her to promote their product 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t get how she still gets ADS (although wery few compared to most influencers with as many followers as her). What PR team looks at Bav’s burnt offerings and thinks it would be a good idea to use her to promote their product 😂
I think she said she applies to different companies to review their products not the companies seeking her out.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.