Mrs Bavington #7 never on duty selling her tat, extortionate prices make her look like a t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
CHICKEN CHILLI CON CARNE LASAGNE. What the actual duck? That’s even too far for Bav. It’s like three different types of cuisine in one meal and looks like something my dog would sick up. I can’t believe JD seasonings are still affiliated with her 😂
Looks revolting as ever.

Reactions: 2
God, you’d leave home if your partner cooked that. Why are the potatoes black? And there’s enough for another day. Oh good.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I haven't seen one meal that's been cooked by her or her family that I would eat. They all look revolting, its no surprise her kids are so fussy if that's what is served up. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That’s taking fusion cuisine to new depths!! But once again, Lasagne with carrots??? I cannot get my head around these weird vegetable additions! Wasn’t it sprouts with curry last week?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That’s taking fusion cuisine to new depths!! But once again, Lasagne with carrots??? I cannot get my head around these weird vegetable additions! Wasn’t it sprouts with curry last week?
Her farts must be enough to knock Mr Bav out in bed 😂😂

• Haha
It honestly astounds me what she classes as edible...I’d be stick thin if I lived in that house as I would not eat a single thing!

Reactions: 6
This is what she chooses to share with us. Imagine the things she doesn’t share! 😳

Reactions: 9
Shes clearly to tired for proper food after sewing 304 masks in September alone 😅 if she isnt registered yet I'm sure Mr tax man will be catching up with her!

Reactions: 5
Haven't checked in on Bav for a while.... the pink hair wow! It reminds me of Grease when Frenchie goes pink 🤣 she looks like a crazy old lady who stinks of cheap sherry and cats piss. Devastated she didn't get a blue rinse instead 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I remember her chicken tikka lasagne a while back now chilli lasagne can't wit for the cookbook
Bavingtons meals too make you boak😂

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I remember her chicken tikka lasagne a while back now chilli lasagne can't wit for the cookbook
Bavingtons meals too make you boak😂
Never in my wildest dreams would I even be able to conjure up such a vile concoction 😂😂

Reactions: 4
Get me a violin and let me play her a tune.
Seriously we all have to get up and work I’ve been tired for 20 years get on with it she’s like 30 not 70 😂

Reactions: 8
She said the other day she worked from
6am to 11am. That’s half the time most people work!

She said the other day she worked from
6am to 11am. That’s half the time most people work!
And then she has the rest of the day to herself. Yet apparently she has no time at all because she works every day and is a busy mum..... Ermmm

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.