Mrs Bavington #7 never on duty selling her tat, extortionate prices make her look like a t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Put on the wrong shoe for work...
"That's a working Mums Monday morning with 2 kids"
No love, that's called your house being a mess with shoes and tit everywhere so you can't see what you're doing.
I'm a working mum of 2 and today is my day off and I'm doing something Bav never does. I'm cleaning my house! Maybe if she cleaned and tidied she'd put the right shoes on.
Also as I don't have 20 of the same item it wouldn't happen to me as I don't have 2 pairs of black shoes as I don't need more than 1!

Reactions: 6
So now we know what she’s spending the mask money on. Not on the ‘kiddies’ 🤢, or the house, but on a new Apple watch for herself.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
On the subject of the Apple Watch, shes always worn it when going to weddings/occasions etc etc 😣 don’t know why but it annoys me 😂 I never wear mine when I’m going ‘out’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I love sprouts. Really do. But sprouts and carrots with a Curry? Is that just me or is it stomach turningly wrong?

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Thing is with Bav it’s always labels over style. Remember when she got her birthday money to buy a load of absolute tat at Bicester village just because it was ‘designer’ and reduced in price

Reactions: 11
Thing is with Bav it’s always labels over style. Remember when she got her birthday money to buy a load of absolute tat at Bicester village just because it was ‘designer’ and reduced in price

Oh yeah those tacky bags that she just had to have, we haven't seen them since have we?

This new post about lego is definitely just an excuse to post a picture of herself wearing her new watch, she makes my toes curl!🙄

We all knew those kids wouldn't see a penny of the mask money, she would rather spend it all on herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh yeah those tacky bags that she just had to have, we haven't seen them since have we?

This new post about lego is definitely just an excuse to post a picture of herself wearing her new watch, she makes my toes curl!🙄

We all knew those kids wouldn't see a penny of the mask money, she would rather spend it all on herself.
I thought this too 😂😂 it's so obvious she's trying to show off her watch 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Yet again kids seeing mummy eating something different to them...

Reactions: 2
They should wear a mask in that tit tip of a house more chance of catching something. Its filthy and she's got the brass neck to show it on Instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sick of her scrunched up nose pics. Sick of her crap food pics. When she says proper job and sewing job - grates on me. duck off Bav. Banging on about decorating her kitchen and made a show of how the last owners decorated when her hubby took the cupboards off the wall,the same decoration is on the walls by her table. Ripped yellow and green paint/wallpaper. Why don't she get a tub of cheap white paint and just paint the walls. Her kitchen makes me bleeping sick.

Reactions: 12
So now it’s curry and carrot and broccoli? Is it only me? Am I the odd one? I totally don’t get her menus. Curry with spinach/ tomatoes/ peas even mixed in I get. But this whole veg on the side.. I’m dumbfounded. Seems gruesome to me. Am I missing something?

• Sick
Reactions: 1
So now it’s curry and carrot and broccoli? Is it only me? Am I the odd one? I totally don’t get her menus. Curry with spinach/ tomatoes/ peas even mixed in I get. But this whole veg on the side.. I’m dumbfounded. Seems gruesome to me. Am I missing something?
i think it’s a slimming world thing

Reactions: 1
Sick of her scrunched up nose pics. Sick of her crap food pics. When she says proper job and sewing job - grates on me. duck off Bav. Banging on about decorating her kitchen and made a show of how the last owners decorated when her hubby took the cupboards off the wall,the same decoration is on the walls by her table. Ripped yellow and green paint/wallpaper. Why don't she get a tub of cheap white paint and just paint the walls. Her kitchen makes me bleeping sick.
when we moved into our first home the kitchen was fine... much nicer than hers is but when we wanted to update it we just painted the cupboards and walls and put some new tiles up to co-ordinate.... it was orange, yellow and white (don't judge it was the early 90's!! lol) and it was bright, fresh and CLEAN ... served us well till be could afford to have a new fitted kitchen... there is absolutely not excuse for the clutter, filth and that kitchen looking so dated... these days the paints etc are so much better for re-painting cupboards etc...... if she stopped spending on crap she could of made a really decent job there.... painted the cupboards, painted over the tiles, new work top, new floor.... she'd of done that for less than a grand .. she wastes that a month on crap and tat ........ she should be ashamed of herself..... !!

• Heart
when we moved into our first home the kitchen was fine... much nicer than hers is but when we wanted to update it we just painted the cupboards and walls and put some new tiles up to co-ordinate.... it was orange, yellow and white (don't judge it was the early 90's!! lol) and it was bright, fresh and CLEAN ... served us well till be could afford to have a new fitted kitchen... there is absolutely not excuse for the clutter, filth and that kitchen looking so dated... these days the paints etc are so much better for re-painting cupboards etc...... if she stopped spending on crap she could of made a really decent job there.... painted the cupboards, painted over the tiles, new work top, new floor.... she'd of done that for less than a grand .. she wastes that a month on crap and tat ........ she should be ashamed of herself..... !!
Exactly, it’s cheap as chips to bring a bit of life back to it. We made our bathroom a priority when we first moved in for multiple reasons. I managed to make our kitchen look so much better for a lot less than what that Apple Watch would have cost her. It’s embarrassing how has such a surplus income (or a large credit card balance) and pisses it up the wall instead of prioritising the home that her children live in. Even worse when she makes excuses about money as to why they’ve done duck all 🤮 to paint and carpet throughout would only mean she couldn’t spend on herself for a month at the rate she spends money.

We did exactly the same. When we moved in, our kitchen walls were black paint!
So until we could afford to decorate and everything properly, we bought a £10 tub of paint from wilkos and covered it.
Took a few coats but it was a cheap fix and instantly looked better!
She's spent hundreds on a watch, I'm sure she can afford 1 tub of white paint!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.