Mrs Bavington #7 never on duty selling her tat, extortionate prices make her look like a t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chris should do the cooking every night.
What time does her afternoon shift finish? She feels guilty when she works an afternoon shift as Chris has to do bed and bath and she doesn't see the kids. Makes no sense, either her kids go to bed super early or she has done an afternoon/evening shift?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What time does her afternoon shift finish? She feels guilty when she works an afternoon shift as Chris has to do bed and bath and she doesn't see the kids. Makes no sense, either her kids go to bed super early or she has done an afternoon/evening shift?
They are probably sent to bed as soon as they've come home 😅

Reactions: 4
I just don't believe that happened. The sainsburys by me is always playing a message about how we need to be aware that not all disabilities are visible and that if you are exempt from wearing a mask, just ensure you keep a 2 metre distance. They don't challenge you either, in fact, I didn't think you could challenge someone if they wasn't wearing a mask?

And so what if they did buy 20 cigs? Does it mean they were for them?

She's just judging people by her own crappy standards.

Reactions: 12
She was always crappy about not becoming a cover girl on SW magazine. Thing is you need to be at least half attractive to start with.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion - Butternut Bav your gurn is unsightly, almost as bad as your Granny nightie!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Finally being honest about working in a shop then, why does she get so aggy when people ask what she does for a living?

Reactions: 5
She would actually get quite a telling off for it as there are social media policies there, they take it quite seriously.
Oh this is Queen Bav grafter of the century, she’s never off duty working soooo hard that they just couldn’t afford to not have her so they’d turn a blind eye 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Finally being honest about working in a shop then, why does she get so aggy when people ask what she does for a living?
Because it didn't benefit her then. Now it does because she thinks she'll get praise and sympathy for working 10 hours as a key worker. 😂

Reactions: 6
I just don't believe that happened. The sainsburys by me is always playing a message about how we need to be aware that not all disabilities are visible and that if you are exempt from wearing a mask, just ensure you keep a 2 metre distance. They don't challenge you either, in fact, I didn't think you could challenge someone if they wasn't wearing a mask?

And so what if they did buy 20 cigs? Does it mean they were for them?

She's just judging people by her own crappy standards.
Exactly this!
I've often bought cigarettes for family members when I've done their shopping or nipped to the shops. Never once have a touched one though. But I guess she is a judgemental b**ch

Reactions: 3
Exactly this!
I've often bought cigarettes for family members when I've done their shopping or nipped to the shops. Never once have a touched one though. But I guess she is a judgemental b**ch
I’m pretty sure shops etc can’t question why someone may not be wearing a mask? And are people not allowed to buy cigarettes now? Maybe they were for someone who can’t get out the house? What does it matter to her! She smokes doesn’t she?! Would love her store to find out she is slagging customers off on a public platform! Against their policies I’m sure!

Reactions: 7
I’m pretty sure shops etc can’t question why someone may not be wearing a mask? And are people not allowed to buy cigarettes now? Maybe they were for someone who can’t get out the house? What does it matter to her! She smokes doesn’t she?! Would love her store to find out she is slagging customers off on a public platform! Against their policies I’m sure!
Only needs a screenshot sending via their *contact us* store website 🤔

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.