Mrs Bavington #7 never on duty selling her tat, extortionate prices make her look like a t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maaaate... nothing should of ever changed in regards to PPE at work so im assuming this silly bleep dont wear a mask or gloves??? My sister has worn both since march and works in co-op. She started her job during the pandemic 🤦🏽‍♀️ ffs

Reactions: 2
She's only replied to the people that she can say "Yes I'm working too" ignored everyone else

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Yep. Last week she posted a picture of her squeezed up with 5 of her mates having drinks, but it was okay as it was outside... 🥴

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
The filthy little goblin has blocked me.

Face it, you dirty little cretin, you can't actually be arsed to fetch your Grandad, you'd rather break the rules with your parents.

I've checked the Gov website and she could fetch her Grandad as he would qualify as a single vulnerable adult which would cover them for going to tier 4 to tier 2 to fetch him.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 7

Face it, you dirty little cretin, you can't actually be arsed to fetch your Grandad, you'd rather break the rules with your parents.

I've checked the Gov website and she could fetch her Grandad as he would qualify as a single vulnerable adult which would cover them for going to tier 4 to tier 2 to fetch him.
She lives in Bedford, he lives my way I believe (Norfolk), if just 1 of them set off early they could get there in 1.5hrs traffic permitting. It'd mean making a couple of sacrifices and taking a bit of time but it would be feasible if they really wanted to 🤔

Reactions: 4
How on Earth does she get PRSamples/Ads?! She gets zero engagement on her posts?! How has she still got a biggish following?! I followed her for about an hour and had to unfollow she annoyed me 😹 I still only watch this thread as it has me in stitches 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How on Earth does she get PRSamples/Ads?! She gets zero engagement on her posts?! How has she still got a biggish following?! I followed her for about an hour and had to unfollow she annoyed me 😹 I still only watch this thread as it has me in stitches 🤣
Probably she approaches them, look at all of the times she's been begging for new items. Like cricut or a new ninja pressure cooker thingy

She lives in Bedford, he lives my way I believe (Norfolk), if just 1 of them set off early they could get there in 1.5hrs traffic permitting. It'd mean making a couple of sacrifices and taking a bit of time but it would be feasible if they really wanted to 🤔
She's now saying he doesn't want to and she doesn't have space for him to stay.

She's full of shite. She's selfish and she's an utter filthy woman. End of.

And she hasn't blocked me, thst was my mistake but I still stand by what I said!

She's now saying he doesn't want to and she doesn't have space for him to stay.

She's full of shite. She's selfish and she's an utter filthy woman. End of.

And she hasn't blocked me, thst was my mistake but I still stand by what I said!
I’d rather spend Christmas on my own too if the only other option was to stay at Bavs 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Her beloved grandad didn’t live quite faraway when she was gifted a pub meal near him though #lazyslob #selfish

Last edited:
  • Wow
Yeah I'm pretty sure he lives in King Lynn

Her beloved grandad didn’t live quite faraway when she was gifted a pub meal near him though #lazyslob #selfish
Oh really?

Says it all, she can't be arsed and is pretending to be furious when the reality is, she couldn't give a tit and will be mingling with her family as normal

Look at her acting scared about covid. She's so full of tit. Love if you can survive living in that house you can survive anything. Germs probably jump off her before she goes into that dive they call home.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Look at her acting scared about covid. She's so full of tit. Love if you can survive living in that house you can survive anything. Germs probably jump off her before she goes into that dive they call home.
COVID originated on Bavs work tops

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bavington lives in the same town as me and we have just been put in to tier 4! I’ve just had to cancel my Xmas plans and I’m gutted.....my anxiety is through the roof as it is. If I see her ignore the rules I’ll be bleeping livid 😡🎄
You KNOW she will absolutely do this !!! Hypocritical witch has the audacity to moan about tier 4 but it’s been behaviour like hers that has caused it !!

Funny how she wasnt moaning in the summer when she was ignoring all the rules and meeting up with her parents etc etc

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Does she think people forget that she posts every single bit of her life online

you posted that you’d been to every shop going
You got caught out saying you’d used a tripod when your mum took your photo
Plus so so so much more

oh and no one will forget the stock piled garage you selfish bint

you Bav and your ilk are why everyone is now where they are.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.