Mrs Bavington #7 never on duty selling her tat, extortionate prices make her look like a t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pisses me off that she’s using her key worker status to send her kids to school but clearly both of them ain’t at work at the minute if they are out running 😤

Reactions: 21
I was literally just thinking where are the kids, if they're both off work and out for a run??? Disgusting. Although Im currently on maternity leave as teaching assistant we are pushed to the limits trying to deliver online learning and keep the children we have in school with a good routine and deliver the best education. Its difficult enough getting 25 kids to listen in school but when you have about 20 at home and 5 in school it becomes a little bit more of a challenge to keep everyone focused. But you have people like her blatantly abusing her "keyworker" status when she works a few hours a day and her husband works sodding nights?! Surely they could alternate the shifts to make sure the day Mrs Beggy isn't working, Mr Beggy is. Just winds me up to the max!!

Reactions: 14
At my children's school key workers can only send the children when they are actually at work. Not just send them because they can't be arsed to home school

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Two of them out running, kids at school new puppy stuck in the house🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 9
At my children's school key workers can only send the children when they are actually at work. Not just send them because they can't be arsed to home school
So much for her never being off duty eh!!
My friend works part time for the NHS and during the school closures her children have only gone to school on the days that she works and are home schooled on her days off.
She's very lucky to have key worker status, I have many colleagues who are working from home whilst home schooling under 10's, I've lost count of the amount of online meetings that are interrupted with shouts of 'Mum!, can I have a biscuit?!' :)

Reactions: 9
Not fair on the other dog to take her out for a run so leave her home by herself for probably over an hour instead? Not even the company of the other dog she's now used to?

• Sad
Reactions: 5
She is an absolute lazy lazy scum bag. I’m a teacher, doing live lessons from home with two under 5. I wouldn’t dream of sending them in, even though I could, because it goes against everything the whole country is trying to do, together. She’s absolutely infuriates me

Reactions: 11
Omfg so my colleague( we work in A special school so still open) cant send her kid to school as they are full !!! Her kids are taking up places that full time key workers children should be using bleeping stupid ugly woman

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Pisses me off that she’s using her key worker status to send her kids to school but clearly both of them ain’t at work at the minute if they are out running 😤
She’s an absolute piss take. She works about 12 hours a week? I work in government and my friends kids school have said even we aren’t classed as key workers - they are only taking children of blue light workers, social care etc and BOTH parents have to be key workers for them to get a place

Reactions: 2
There's no reason why they can't take it in turns to school/look after those children. Not once have my household pulled the key-worker card. She does 4 hours and thinks she deserves to jump queues and grab everything she can get. Absolute disgrace.

Reactions: 8
B3CBC6BD-2F4E-4DFE-B249-99AFE886BBDC.png
6F47D3CB-B282-468A-97C8-1892C8EBD18D.png
FC042F96-C8E3-4AF8-927D-99F1F1FE9D21.png
Why does she always look like she’s sniffing tit?
Maybe the school think they’re better off with them so they get a decent meal and aren’t stuck in a smoke ridden tit hole.
Vile couple

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
She really does herself no favours. Scraping her weird hair back with that headband, screwing her face up like a troll. Talking shite all the time. Even if she was stunning she wouldn't endear herself to anyone.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.