Mrs Bavington #7 never on duty selling her tat, extortionate prices make her look like a t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My floors have never even been dirty, so confused by her
Same. I don't have a dog or anything but I have a toddler and bar a spillage they never look filthy like that. I don't even think i'm insanely anal about hoovering/mopping either. That must literally be years of hair/muck/spilled stuff.

Reactions: 3
Butternut Bav I hope, for your husbands sake, that you are as filthy in the bedroom as is your floor.. because it's very obvious you can't cook. I can't see any other obvious redeeming features either

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Butternut Bav I hope, for your husbands sake, that you are as filthy in the bedroom as is your floor.. because it's very obvious you can't cook. I can't see any other obvious redeeming features either
Well considering she goes to bed like really really early with a headache or exhaustion or something and he is always at work there's obviously something else that we're missing 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I am curious... Chris works nights... Yet he never seems to be at work?
Considering he has over an hours drive to and from work every day, he's always home.
Very rarely does she mention he's gone to work

She also keeps working until 11/12 so presume he's at home

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I am curious... Chris works nights... Yet he never seems to be at work?
Considering he has over an hours drive to and from work every day, he's always home.
Very rarely does she mention he's gone to work

She also keeps working until 11/12 so presume he's at home
Gigolo? 🤮🤮🤮💋

• Haha
Probably goes and hides in a supermarket skip somewhere for somewhere cleaner to sleep with a better standard of food. His mistress is Emma Drew.

I’d like to thank my brain for once again going to places I never wished to go.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her family motto🤣 I swear she's colour-blind it's like something from create and craft 10 years ago the cricut is wasted on her.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I refuse to watch her and her burnt offerings (I don’t mean the family). Tell me nobody gifted the Cricut.

• Haha
So I was browsing her business account and saw this... Omg I could never buy from someone who has such dirty floors and that filthy random croc. And the state of that mat in the background 😲

How does she have customers at all??

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 8
So I was browsing her business account and saw this... Omg I could never buy from someone who has such dirty floors and that filthy random croc. And the state of that mat in the background 😲

duck me she’s grim

It's just minging, I certainly wouldn't want anything from that house.
Shes the reason i cant eat food unless I know who cooked it 🤮🤮

Reactions: 9
Oh my god after seeing the amazing things cricut can do on TikToks/Etsy, bavs are completely rubbish 😳 especially with how much she banged on about wanting one

Reactions: 7
Oh my god after seeing the amazing things cricut can do on TikToks/Etsy, bavs are completely rubbish 😳 especially with how much she banged on about wanting one
Notice how they're coloured pink and blue though 🤷

Notice how they're coloured pink and blue though 🤷
I can’t believe how stereotypical she is.....she’s never dare get the girl something a little boyish and vice versa. My little girl has girly things but I’ve brought hot things, I got her a dinosaur baby grow from the boys section because it was cute, she loves dinosaurs whether it’s pink blue yellow or grey 🤣🤣 her view is very dated (I think) on pink for girls and blue for boys!! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Along with the dinosaurs and butterflies.
Always stereotypical.
In her defence (can’t believe I’m doing this) her kids may fit the stereotype. My little boy does and I haven’t done anything to persuade his thinking.
However my defence stops there.
She needs to put her Cricut down or whatever it is (more tit for the house) and clean her bleeping floors the dirty cow. Argh I bet she never cleans that sofa too and there will be all mouldy crumbs and dog hair all down the sides in between the cushions 🤢🤢 woman.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
In her defence (can’t believe I’m doing this) her kids may fit the stereotype. My little boy does and I haven’t done anything to persuade his thinking.
However my defence stops there.
She needs to put her Cricut down or whatever it is (more tit for the house) and clean her bleeping floors the dirty cow. Argh I bet she never cleans that sofa too and there will be all mouldy crumbs and dog hair all down the sides in between the cushions 🤢🤢 woman.
I totally get some kids do. And I'd imagine the main reason her kids do is because that's what she's always forced upon them 😊

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.