Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
OMG She’s on admitting you Brian having a gap in his insurance. So, as I’ve worked in insurance all my working life (over 20 years) I can tell you right now that her claim is currently with the fraud team. She has all the fraud indicators, and she is so thick that she’s putting everything online for everyone to see. I really can’t wait to see how this pans out...

Also, excited about hitting 10k when probably half of her followers are bots and the other half are people on here. These cunts are deluded.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
Why do all these plebs think it’s cool to clean their houses on Instagram? Literally nae cunt wants to watch someone fanny about organising their shoe cupboard or flinging zaflora about the gaff, It’s just weird as fuck! These types of women (you ken the type) have completely evolved. These types used to be on Facebook posting status’s about ‘the sperm donor’ and their crushed velvet sofas oh and a posting pictures of their new nails (hand placed just so on their Audi steering wheel, captioned “fresh claws 💅
But now they’ve all migrated to Instagram because they’ve heard they can get wads of freebies and attention. Can’t wait for this trend to be over, it’s embarrassing to watch.

Reactions: 16

BananaClub

Chatty Member
Scummy action today with the sectarian bullshit is why she will never be anything...she’ll never be a nurse ...or a influencer...or anything worth while because all she is , is a ned with not once ounce of class or manners or even common sense ...her daughters will grow up to be the exact same kind of person ..the fact that scummy only has 2 friends on insta and none in the real world speaks volumes !!!!!!

• Heart

blocknroll

What’s with all the bath bombs these rockets use? Their fannies must be rancid with thrush, it seems like they are every night. Wait for #ad Canestan.

• Haha

BananaClub

Chatty Member
Her knee is that bad she was thinking going to hospital but when she was showing off her new loungewear she was sitting with her knees bent kinda under her ...if her knee was that bad that she can’t walk there is no way she would be able to sit like that ..iv never know anyone who wants to be ill ..she’s definitely got Münchausen syndrome and lazyitis and verbal diarrhoea 💩💩💩

• Haha

Gla30

Chatty Member
I can’t take sammi seriously. The guy from the mental health team told her she’s sleeping so much because that’s her body telling her she needed to take a break...... all she does is sit on her arse anyway!
How has she even had 2 phone calls off them already when loads of us get flung a pack of pills and told to get on with it? Is she making this all up?

Reactions: 15

BespokeBiatch

VIP Member
Does anybody want to try and make a new cleaning with kids thread 😂
I’m on my last warning on this or else I would 🤣🙈 I already made a couple for some Glasgow “influencers” and they were shut down quicker than a money laundering car wash 🤣

• Haha
I went to school with Scummy Mummy.

Her dad was arrested for involvement in a Glasgow City Center brothel ... that was the rumours anyway. She was desperate to fit in then and still is now by the looks of it

• Wow

DilysMcGillis

Does anybody want to try and make a new cleaning with kids thread 😂
I pray for one at hourly intervals 😂 We need it today! Hur boady is sair after the hull walk 😂 An’ she’s goat nae brar an’ nae knickers oan an’ she cannae drive ra moatur. She’s also had a nice wee nap, despite having a “fahl day ah coalidge” 🤔 Shattttturd, so she is, so aye...

• Haha
Reactions: 14

ThreeSteaksPam

Chatty Member
She is shiting herself this morning because she's almost at 10k and is stressing about how to celebrate it and how she's no prepared for it. Seriously 🤦‍♀️ these idiots go on as if they're becoming a fucking celebrity because they've hit 10k 😂
We’ll be celebrating it by gifting her with her very own thread 🎁

• Haha

Badaboom

VIP Member
MR has just pissed me off writing this. Who wastes food because you can’t be arsed. She must be getting them free with people using her code. Easy come, easy go. There are people living in the same city as her that are malnourished and she is laughing about wasting food.
46248152-6D8C-4D15-968D-6433B80054F2.jpeg

• Angry

weebee

Not only has MR became like the shopping channel with every story a swipe up or product to buy, she’s now started playing spot the tiny “gifted” on her latest semichem stories. It’s so utterly boring to watch. If we wanted to go shopping, we would do so, we don’t need these arseholes shoving products down our throats. No different to door step salesmen selling shite.

• Heart
Why does she insist on putting her poor neighbour on her Instagram and basically taking the piss out of her. Laughing at everything she does!
Really does not sit right with me

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13

bell86

how are these people "influencers" ?
the only thing they inspire me to do is delete Instagram :sick:

• Haha
  • Heart

ohwell123

Canny believe shrek binned that gusto box🤬 so many people struggling and she bins a full week worth of food selfish bastard a canny even listen to scum mum any more aw she does is yawn clap her dog and moan said she won’t be online all day thought yass thank fuck two mins later there she is clappin her dog 🤨 Aw aye its his birthday on fri will be a embarrassment like hinchs mutt 😫😂

Just posted her car is gubbed and hasnt dried out yet 🤨 u drove into the clyde hun what do u expect🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad