Mother Rendall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Howlin i said she looked like her πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Sorry but how do scummy mummys weans get so injured all the time ffs does she no keep a eye on them av got 3 weans and ofcourse kids are clumsy but ffs shes never away fae that hospital drama queen, and shows u the hole she is when she was dramatically flooded the pic with audi said sorry for arguing with u if u follow me i was just panicked 🀨 a wouldnr have time to argue with anyone if my weans were in that situation she reallt gives us Scottish a bad name pisses me off can u tellπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Again she is out with the phone taking pictures. All for attention

you are so right they are always hurt or sick. She is embarrassing x

Reactions: 3
scummy mummy is forever saying I’m going to get stuck right in and gut this house ...but she never does her kitchen is a hoarder paradise of tit and her lounge looks like it’s been decorated poundstretcher style ...Ugly cheap throws and cushions and curtains half way up the window ..tat everywhere !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
scummy mummy is forever saying I’m going to get stuck right in and gut this house ...but she never does her kitchen is a hoarder paradise of tit and her lounge looks like it’s been decorated poundstretcher style ...Ugly cheap throws and cushions and curtains half way up the window ..tat everywhere !!!!
Ano !!! She just sits there n says aw am guttin this house then yawnin every two mins sayin am shattered for dain wit sittin pettin your dog aw morning crackpotπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why do all these plebs think it’s cool to clean their houses on Instagram? Literally nae bleep wants to watch someone fanny about organising their shoe cupboard or flinging zaflora about the gaff, It’s just weird as duck! These types of women (you ken the type) have completely evolved. These types used to be on Facebook posting status’s about β€˜the sperm donor’ and their crushed velvet sofas oh and a posting pictures of their new nails (hand placed just so on their Audi steering wheel, captioned β€œfresh claws πŸ’…β€
But now they’ve all migrated to Instagram because they’ve heard they can get wads of freebies and attention. Can’t wait for this trend to be over, it’s embarrassing to watch.

Reactions: 16
Again she is out with the phone taking pictures. All for attention

you are so right they are always hurt or sick. She is embarrassing x
She is too busy taking pics and videos and talking about her new gram besties !! Not paying attention to the kids! Honestly she is a disaster of a woman! This is our future nurse πŸ‘©β€βš•οΈ 🀣🀣🀣

Reactions: 6
She wont stick it out with the nursing, she cant even stick a diet for a few days πŸ˜‚ or commit to cleaning her house for one day πŸ˜‚.. Mind she got the fat injections, at least we all know they dont work now. Ps.. Not saying she is fat but the way they are being promoted i expected better results.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
what happened to the PT or her 7lb weight loss she was definitely going to lose a few weeks ago she posted pic yesterday of before lockdown and after they were they where exactly the only she had arms up in after pics to make herself look thinner she Is definitely not fat in any way but she needs to stop pretending she on a diet ...no way will she stick college she never does anything she saying she going to ...remember cheesecake business ...bath bomb business...the list is endless πŸ˜‚

• Haha
what happened to the PT or her 7lb weight loss she was definitely going to lose a few weeks ago she posted pic yesterday of before lockdown and after they were they where exactly the only she had arms up in after pics to make herself look thinner she Is definitely not fat in any way but she needs to stop pretending she on a diet ...no way will she stick college she never does anything she saying she going to ...remember cheesecake business ...bath bomb business...the list is endless πŸ˜‚
There was also..hairdressing(she was actually good at it) and not forgetting.....drum roll.. kids face paintingπŸ€‘πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Pmsfl I know the list is endless! The cheesecake one was a classic. I wouldn’t fancy a cake from her house, the wee girl had her fingers in it and coughing ! The about of bugs she makes out they all have i wouldn’t touch itπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I cant see her doing this course she won’t have time for the gram lol ! Or her new besties! I don’t know how her man puts up with her! His head must be bursting πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

There was also..hairdressing(she was actually good at it) and not forgetting.....drum roll.. kids face paintingπŸ€‘πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
She is a numpty πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m sure in the last thread about her someone said she did nursing before but dropped out.

she can’t even buy a house with the money she was left she is more interested in using it to buy stuff and show it all on Instagram x

• Sad
Reactions: 5
How the hell does she get funding for college having done all these courses?! I wonder if she’s having to pay for it. She also done make up at college too I’m sure and that’s how she ended up with the job in the forge in shops on a Saturday x

Reactions: 1
Can we also address scummy mummy vocabulary.. Switching the word just for "doos" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
I’m sure in the last thread about her someone said she did nursing before but dropped out.

she can’t even buy a house with the money she was left she is more interested in using it to buy stuff and show it all on Instagram x
Did she also work in a care home at some point?? Maybe she classed that as nursingπŸ™ˆ As for buying a house...aye right!

MR has just pissed me off writing this. Who wastes food because you can’t be arsed. She must be getting them free with people using her code. Easy come, easy go. There are people living in the same city as her that are malnourished and she is laughing about wasting food.
46248152-6D8C-4D15-968D-6433B80054F2.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 14
MR has just pissed me off writing this. Who wastes food because you can’t be arsed. She must be getting them free with people using her code. Easy come, easy go. There are people living in the same city as her that are malnourished and she is laughing about wasting food.
View attachment 227676
No way did she bin them?! 🀬 most can be frozen too so no need. Easy come easy go when you’re not paying obviously.

Can’t believe she binned them. Most are so easy to make and also some people can’t even afford to put food on the table and she just bins stuff 😑😑

Scummy mummy is losing followers. I keep checking to see if she is at 10k yet and notice they are going down

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Can’t believe she binned them. Most are so easy to make and also some people can’t even afford to put food on the table and she just bins stuff 😑😑

Scummy mummy is losing followers. I keep checking to see if she is at 10k yet and notice they are going down
Nooooo they can’t go down, this is torture.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.