Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thatwoman

Mother rendall’s laugh is enough to make me want to smash my face against the wall, why does she laugh she’s not even funny!!! Swearing in front of those gorgeous wee boys that never leave the house and her BAE that sleeps about behind her back. Oh my skin blah blah you’ve got a filter on your skin doesn’t look like that

Reactions: 12

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
Credit where credit is due, sammi looks smashing with her new dye job and the glasses do look nice on her but had to have a giggle at her casually slipping in that they were designer glasses, the poor cow is never happy unless she’s showing off her new 💰 designer 💵 purchases 💰 come on to fuck moneybags, have a day off.

P.S - swivel on this 🖕🏻no one likes a bragger

• Haha
Just watched her latest borefest🥱

Blah blah blah..Kidneys,Thyroid,Sore throat, sore legs, test results.

Blah blah blah..That used to the Premium car, new car with its diamond buttons lol.

Blah blah blah..Dogs birthday, Kaci's birthday..Makeup brushes, ring light, clothes, fitbit thing, all singing and dancing hoverboard with bluetooth, ticktock balloons and cake but NOT going overboard!!! Eh so aye.
What a braggy fuckwit🤬
But are ye happy hen😂

• Haha

haveuseenmyfriendbert

Scummy Mummy showing off a half eaten ready meal curry 🤢🤢 and saying it’s #studentlife 😂😂 if she thinks “pulling an all nighter” is required for an access course, god help her 🙈

• Haha
  • Sick

NoodlesToodles

VIP Member
Did scummy send the questions to herself?? "How can I be a good mum?"... 🙈💀 first of all maybe dont let your 9 and 4 year old on social media accounts meant for teenagers/adults which leaves them wide open to exploitation and grooming!!!! I wont ever deny she loves her kids but she is either naive, stupid or genuinely does not care or is interested in what her girls get up to. Her lack of hands on parenting is what certain people in society rely on to take advantage of children... and she wants more 🙄🙄🙄 she will be the first to go around to protest outside a house if there was a sex offender in her street but shes happy to sit on her arse and leave her little girls vulnerable to god knows who online in their own home!! I cant get my head around it.

JeepersPeepers

Also, did anyone else see the tag line for her daughters tik tok?? It’s was something like “I’m single sooo...”. How old even is this wee lassie?? She’s barely old enough to have supervised internet time, far less social media!

just to keep on topic ANOTHER bath bomb trillion dots. There’s just no need, more money than sense 🤦🏼‍♀️. Maybe we’ll be spared the skin scrubbing tonight though 🤞🏻

• Wow
Reactions: 11

Gla30

Chatty Member
I’m failing to see what is actually wrong with sammi? Unless there’s loads she’s not telling us, she seems to live a pretty normal mundane life with normal stresses that everyone else has? She stays at home and studies and her man works and her kids are at school/nursery all day? I think she just dramatises everything if I’m honest

Whatsallthis

VIP Member
One thing that bugs me with MR - why have a corner suite and split it up like that? Sell it and buy one that fits 🤦🏼‍♀️ Petty I know but it bugs me every time I see it. Oh and get they wee ones a table to eat from Instead of the bloody half-a-couch

• Haha
Scummy really needs to parent her kids allowing a 9 yr old to have that tag line is so wrong ...she really needs to ...get off her backside ...get off her phone and start being a responsible parent because if that wee girl is acting Like this just now ...imagine what she will be like in a few years and why does she dress her like she’s a teenager ....she’s 9 for god sake 😡😡😡
That wee lassies Tik Tok is public and some of the stuff on it makes me uncomfortable! Like those leave an emoji reaction posts, one of the options says something filthy that shouldnt be on a weans social media, I cant even bring myself to write what it says. Theres also a comment under a video from an account with a rangers badge as the profile pic saying they have a crush on her. Its fucking vile🤮Miming along to obscene lyrics too. Piss poor parenting at its finest. Shes 9, she shouldnt be on it in the first place, but at the very least make sure its private and monitor it ffs!

• Wow
  • Sad

Badaboom

VIP Member
That wee lassies Tik Tok is public and some of the stuff on it makes me uncomfortable! Like those leave an emoji reaction posts, one of the options says something filthy that shouldnt be on a weans social media, I cant even bring myself to write what it says. Theres also a comment under a video from an account with a rangers badge as the profile pic saying they have a crush on her. Its fucking vile🤮Miming along to obscene lyrics too. Piss poor parenting at its finest. Shes 9, she shouldnt be on it in the first place, but at the very least make sure its private and monitor it ffs!
One of the comments says “I’m your ex but okay I will rate you” your ex?? She’s just turned 9 ffs!

• Wow
  • Sad

leanfdh

I've never been so happy to see a tattle thread, I'll need to actually start commenting now.
Don't care about Rendall. But CBD bath bomb mega ned...... been waiting to bitch about this one

• Haha
  • Heart

LoopyHoopy71

VIP Member
I'm sitting back with the popcorn ready for when all these 'friendships' go sour. I saw it happen too many times in the early days of Twitter, I call them the 'Boom and Bust' friendships. They become intense very quickly, they're all BFF's then something happens, folk take sides and it gets nasty. 🍿

• Heart

ohwell123

scummy mummy is forever saying I’m going to get stuck right in and gut this house ...but she never does her kitchen is a hoarder paradise of shit and her lounge looks like it’s been decorated poundstretcher style ...Ugly cheap throws and cushions and curtains half way up the window ..tat everywhere !!!!
Ano !!! She just sits there n says aw am guttin this house then yawnin every two mins sayin am shattered for dain wit sittin pettin your dog aw morning crackpot😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🙄

• Haha

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
Is she for real? ‘Amazon influencer’😂😂
Hen you’re no even an influencer AT ALL you’re not even allowed your own tattle page cos followers are all bought and paid for on the credit card hahahaha. Surely if people want a hover board they’ll go to amazon or google and type in ‘hover board’
The mentality of these gimps is astounding who the fuck do they think they are, jeezy peeps! 😂

• Haha