Mother Rendall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes!!! Her she frys my brain they all need to get to 10k asap i will be a loyal tattler if so 😂😂😂 they piss me off so much i cringe at them and think I hope to fk i don’t sound like that 🙈😂xx
Same..same..same! Ma arse is making buttons waiting on them reaching 10k😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
We really do need a Scottish instagrammers thread . There’s one I was watching the other week , just a small acc & she was showing everyone her sons underwear drawer that she had tidied !!!! This wee boys pants were there for everyone to see n she’s showing them !!! I couldn’t help think that this poor boy will get the piss ripped out of him if anyone at his school sees it . He’s no a wee boy either , looks maybe 10/11 . She’s flashing his old man pants about the place no boxers like boys that age would wear !!! Honestly nothing is private with these people and it’s the poor kids that suffer the consequences !!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
We really do need a Scottish instagrammers thread . There’s one I was watching the other week , just a small acc & she was showing everyone her sons underwear drawer that she had tidied !!!! This wee boys pants were there for everyone to see n she’s showing them !!! I couldn’t help think that this poor boy will get the piss ripped out of him if anyone at his school sees it . He’s no a wee boy either , looks maybe 10/11 . She’s flashing his old man pants about the place no boxers like boys that age would wear !!! Honestly nothing is private with these people and it’s the poor kids that suffer the consequences !!
I think I saw that..her that always wears the filter, says sorry all the time and repeats herself constantly 🤔

Does MR ever leave the house? Her and her boys always just seem to be indoors on the sofa the only time I have seen her out is when she goes out partying. I have never seen them go to the park or a day out somewhere. Maybe she doesn’t film it of course but it is actually a bit boring when all you you see are her boys eating on the sofa, watching tv from the sofa or her and the cat on the sofa. I don’t think I have ever seen her garden apart from yesterday’s story about the birds which is what made me think she doesn’t actually show much else. I guess what I am trying to say is I am bored looking at her sofa 😂

Reactions: 4
Did anyone else see a pre-Botox, pre-lip filler Sammi on MR’s stories today? 👀
She actually takes being a Ned to a whole new level ...can you image her being a nurse..as if she’s ever going to get that far , the other students in her class will need subtitles to under stand her ...”have a bleeping belter of a day“ .....CRINGE 😳😳😳

That’s the very one 🤣🤣 x

Family of four but take 1 away from that 😂😂
Thanks I will check her out 🧐🧐🧐

Reactions: 1
I think I saw that..her that always wears the filter, says sorry all the time and repeats herself constantly 🤔
Someone commented on a picture she posted saying this is the first time I have seen you without a filter

they all never leave the house and sit around playing with filters xx

They always get deleted as think you must have 10k followers

I actually like her but that was something she should never have done. She does ramble on a bit but i like her xx

She actually takes being a Ned to a whole new level ...can you image her being a nurse..as if she’s ever going to get that far , the other students in her class will need subtitles to under stand her ...”have a bleeping belter of a day“ .....CRINGE 😳😳😳

Thanks I will check her out 🧐🧐🧐
Just had a nosey. The voice .... OMG had to shut it the duck up. Are her teeth like that cos she sucked a dummy for too long in her younger years??

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just had a nosey. The voice .... OMG had to shut it the duck up. Are her teeth like that cos she sucked a dummy for too long in her younger years??
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 desperate for her own thread! She is on another level talks some shite!! Now she is going for a run 🏃‍♀️ thought her back was that bad she can hardly move at times! She is full of shite! God help the NHS 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
🤣🤣😂 no idea what’s going on with her teeth , I can’t quite work it out lol x

They always get deleted as think you must have 10k followers

I actually like her but that was something she should never have done. She does ramble on a bit but i like her xx
She seems like a nice girl but she’s very boring , not very entertaining content & that’s why she’s probably had to film her poor boys underwear !!! X

Anyone else find it strange that scummy mummy’s 2 wee girls are crammed in a tiny room together but her stepson has his own room there for when he stays at the weekend ? I’m not for a minute saying that wee boy shouldn’t have his own space there but the girls room is tiny & the boys room looked really big . Bit unfair on the girls having to share when there’s another room that’s unused most of the time .

Last edited:

She seems like a nice girl but she’s very boring , not very entertaining content & that’s why she’s probably had to film her poor boys underwear !!! X

Anyone else find it strange that scummy mummy’s 2 wee girls are crammed in a tiny room together but her stepson has his own room there for when he stays at the weekend ? I’m not for a minute saying that wee boy shouldn’t have his own space there but the girls room is tiny & the boys room looked really big . Bit unfair on the girls having to share when there’s another room that’s unused most of the time .
Her oldest daughter spends half the week at her dads anyway x

Scummy mummy was asked if she could meet someone who would it be ....and she said Mario wtf what a sad life she leads ...he only live a few miles from her so if she was everyones bestie she would have met him by now ...she is so deluded that she actually thinks she’s part of the Scottish insta gang ...they never include her in anything she just seems to push her way in ..she’s not well liked you can see it a mile off !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6

They had bunk beds until recently which gave them so much more space. It made no sense when she announced she was getting rid and buying single beds instead. Now she just complains the rooms always a mess 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Scummy mummy was asked if she could meet someone who would it be ....and she said Mario wtf what a sad life she leads ...he only live a few miles from her so if she was everyones bestie she would have met him by now ...she is so deluded that she actually thinks she’s part of the Scottish insta gang ...they never include her in anything she just seems to push her way in ..she’s not well liked you can see it a mile off !!!
I had a wee laugh at that today too 🤣🤣 absolute saddo . It’s so cringy the way she tries to get in with them all x

They had bunk beds until recently which gave them so much more space. It made no sense when she announced she was getting rid and buying single beds instead. Now she just complains the rooms always a mess 🤦🏼‍♀️
Bunk beds would make more sense lol . Everything is so crammed in there x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.