Mother Rendall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg she is so f’ing VILE! She’s the own who’s son smears tit all over the flaw and walls. He’s done it loads of times. Even ate it once. such a vulgar woman. Videos herself cleaning crappy toilets. No one needs to see that. She’s the reason I would never hire a carpet cleaner

Her and her man sleep in separate rooms I remember her saying because her wee boy is asthmatic. I think he’s autistic but she doesn’t seem to be picking that up x
Usually the poo smeering is a classic sign. Tbh the kid just comes across as a little sh**

Reactions: 3
Scummy action today with the sectarian bullshit is why she will never be anything...she’ll never be a nurse ...or a influencer...or anything worth while because all she is , is a ned with not once ounce of class or manners or even common sense ...her daughters will grow up to be the exact same kind of person ..the fact that scummy only has 2 friends on insta and none in the real world speaks volumes !!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She thinks she is so funny with all that crap when really it shows her for what she is a total ned.
She will not lose any followers as she had to buy them all. This is why she hasn’t had a big 10k celebration x

Reactions: 6
Hmmm she seems to have perked up today!!!! No illnesses present so far! She looks like a bag of shite today! Exactly who on this earth would want that ned to advertise for their business! She is a piece of scum! Her kids will grow up the same as her! Each to their own with football ! But to plaster orange bands and stuff about rangers on your page is just appalling!! It speaks volumes she is a hairy Mary!! X

• Wow
Reactions: 8
So rendall is emotionally attached to her wains cot one minute then trying to punt it on the gram two minutes later...🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Never

Never have and never will swipe up on any insta account..would just go straight to the site and buy it direct if I wanted it
Can I ask you a question. Is that fact about the amazon purchases? I've never seen it written other than on tattle? I sometimes swipe up not on scummy mummy's or that but if its asos or nasty gal etc would they get a percentage even if I didnt buy the specific item? Just something later?

Omg she is so f’ing VILE! She’s the own who’s son smears tit all over the flaw and walls. He’s done it loads of times. Even ate it once. such a vulgar woman. Videos herself cleaning crappy toilets. No one needs to see that. She’s the reason I would never hire a carpet cleaner

Usually the poo smeering is a classic sign. Tbh the kid just comes across as a little sh**
Your child deserves privacy even if it is doing mingling things like eat tit. The fact we all know this about that poor wee boy who is going to grow up knowing all those people know u did that. Shes a terrible excuse for a mother

*sits patiently waiting on sammi uploading telling us how she’s “hut a brick waw” or that “her backs gawn” or that she “canny even open hur eyes coz hur heedaches that bad” but no bad enough to stop her uploading shite to the gram*

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can I ask you a question. Is that fact about the amazon purchases? I've never seen it written other than on tattle? I sometimes swipe up not on scummy mummy's or that but if its asos or nasty gal etc would they get a percentage even if I didnt buy the specific item? Just something later?
I’m not sure how it works but I don’t do it just in case 😂

Reactions: 1
Did anyone else noice that scum mums deleted the post about her kids school , she Only got a few likes on it and no comments so she was obviously mortified that her big attention headline never done a dam thing ..bet she was giving the school the big i am ...haha sammy your made a complete fool of yourself ..oh wait you do that every time you open you bigoted mouth .

I’m not sure if she’s deleted it but I don’t see any sectarian or band stuff on her stories. She’s watched the football yesterday like most people, I don’t see the problem.

• Heart
I’m not sure if she’s deleted it but I don’t see any sectarian or band stuff on her stories. She’s watched the football yesterday like most people, I don’t see the problem.
It’s not on the stories now they were on it yesterday morning before the game started!

It’s not on the stories now they were on it yesterday morning before the game started!
She puts orange band shite on her page also has the kids singing the songs!! Shocking

• Sick
  • Angry
Why does she insist on putting her poor neighbour on her Instagram and basically taking the piss out of her. Laughing at everything she does!
Really does not sit right with me

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Why does she insist on putting her poor neighbour on her Instagram and basically taking the piss out of her. Laughing at everything she does!
Its a shame the wee woman isnt even doing anything weird shes tidying her garden 🥴

Is that the neighbour who goes running around the block? She’s just trying to get out and get some exercise, it makes me really uncomfortable that Sammi films her and mocks her. At least she’s off the sofa, more than can be said for Sammi

Reactions: 10
Its a shame the wee woman isnt even doing anything weird shes tidying her garden 🥴
Yes she was raking leaves I thought that was a pretty standard thing to do but not according to her royal queen of chav it’s to be laughed at!

Is that the neighbour who goes running around the block? She’s just trying to get out and get some exercise, it makes me really uncomfortable that Sammi films her and mocks her. At least she’s off the sofa, more than can be said for Sammi
Yes the very one feel sorry that she is a laughing stock for sammi who thinks it’s appropriate to plaster her on the internet for strangers. Anyone that finds it funny is just as crass as her.

• Sad
Sammy is needing to take a leaf out her book (sorry 🙈) and get off her arse and do something productive! If my neighbour filmed me and put it on insta I would be over to their door like a shot! She’s an absolute skank honestly!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.