Mother Rendall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who the duck would do that? Well obviously her..no shame! What an embarrassment.
Doing it is one thing, bragging about it on insta is another, just shows her lack of intelligence.

Right! It’s over two weeks since Sammi posted her 10k giveaway, because she was ‘so close’ to 10k. What do we need to do. Why is it taking so long 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 4
No been on insta all night open it & bang 😂🤦🏼‍♀️ Either she has low iron or is just a lazy bastard😂😂😂 ahaha aye penny arcade shes pure ned when celtic win 10 in a row am sending her a pic of celtic with ul never walk alone in the background😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I saw this story and had to laugh at her moaning about how EX-haus-TEED she is. If she was that tired she wouldn’t even be on Instagram. Tit.

Out of the two of them I prefer Emma as she seems a bit more cheerful and doesn’t moan about her kids constantly. She also cleans which is more than can be said for ‘cleaningwithkids’

Reactions: 5
I saw this story and had to laugh at her moaning about how EX-haus-TEED she is. If she was that tired she wouldn’t even be on Instagram. Tit.

Out of the two of them I prefer Emma as she seems a bit more cheerful and doesn’t moan about her kids constantly. She also cleans which is more than can be said for ‘cleaningwithkids’
”cleaningwithkids” my arse ! More like clutterwithkids! Her house looks a riot most of the time! Always saying she is away to gut it!! All she does is bloody moan,pick those awful eyelashes, yawn and diagnose herself with some illness or brag and show off what she has spent her money on!! She loves telling us all about the new car!! Complete twit!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does she fkn read here more eating storys 🤢🤢🤢 this time from scummy mummy!!! Teasin her dog hope he bites her feel sick watching her big donald duck lips chewing a sandwich while laughing at her mutt 🙄🤷🏼‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Does she fkn read here more eating storys 🤢🤢🤢 this time from scummy mummy!!! Teasin her dog hope he bites her feel sick watching her big donald duck lips chewing a sandwich while laughing at her mutt 🙄🤷🏼‍♀️
Donald Duck lips! 🤣 🤣 Fucksake

I feel sorry for her dog. He’s obviously still young and excitable yet she doesn’t seem to have trained him so he runs wild, much like her kids.

I went to school with Scummy Mummy.

Her dad was arrested for involvement in a Glasgow City Center brothel ... that was the rumours anyway. She was desperate to fit in then and still is now by the looks of it

• Wow
Reactions: 15

Her dad was arrested for involvement in a Glasgow City Center brothel ... that was the rumours anyway. She was desperate to fit in then and still is now by the looks of it
Spill the tea! ☕

Sometimes I feel sorry for her as she seems to have Instagram and nae pals. It’s mortifying how she ‘bumps into’ the influencers when they’re on a night out. Err no, you invited yourself 😖 So cringe.
She’s currently annoying me so I don’t feel sorry for her.
Still amazed her insurance have paid out.
Correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t DS the model name as in Citroen DS? Nice enough cars but a far cry from an Audi

Reactions: 8

Ohhhh am here for the teaaaaa😂👏🏻 Doesnt surprise me one bit 🤦🏼‍♀️ I dont feel sorry for her one bit only feel a bit tit for her that her mum passed but the way she acts infuriates me wit the hell is a Ds never heard that in my life 😂its her dog’s birthday on Friday and i bet u its the same as hinchs mutt party hat banners cake 😆 also in Glasgow were on a lockdown so cue her moan moan moan moan about it x

Reactions: 3
My god did u see that dog the way it’s growling and trying to bite her 😳 my dog never growls at me when playing even she was winding him up and up imagine that was her wee girl and it bit her ! 8:58 and shes pissin me off already 🤨

Reactions: 2
Ohhhh am here for the teaaaaa😂👏🏻 Doesnt surprise me one bit 🤦🏼‍♀️ I dont feel sorry for her one bit only feel a bit tit for her that her mum passed but the way she acts infuriates me wit the hell is a Ds never heard that in my life 😂its her dog’s birthday on Friday and i bet u its the same as hinchs mutt party hat banners cake 😆 also in Glasgow were on a lockdown so cue her moan moan moan moan about it x
Going on about the partial lockdown and moaning that kids can still go to the likes of grandparents for childcare. Eh that’s because kids aren’t the ones spreading it. It’s the irresponsible adults having crazy house parties. Kids going to their granny so their parents can work is not the issue 🤦🏼‍♀️

Scummy Sammy is a lot to deal with. I’ve never listened to anyone that speaks so much shite as she does.

Why does she always speak to the camera like she’s speaking to a pal? I assume she has no pals!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Going from an Audi to a humble Citroen 😂 what happened to the Q7 that was going to be in the driveway of her 4 bed detached 🤷‍♀️ not even her car it’s BRIAN’S

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Spill the tea! ☕

Sometimes I feel sorry for her as she seems to have Instagram and nae pals. It’s mortifying how she ‘bumps into’ the influencers when they’re on a night out. Err no, you invited yourself 😖 So cringe.
She’s currently annoying me so I don’t feel sorry for her.
Still amazed her insurance have paid out.
Correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t DS the model name as in Citroen DS? Nice enough cars but a far cry from an Audi
I don't think her face is too pleased about the DS😂

My god did u see that dog the way it’s growling and trying to bite her 😳 my dog never growls at me when playing even she was winding him up and up imagine that was her wee girl and it bit her ! 8:58 and shes pissin me off already 🤨
Exactly..the last thing you should be doing is encouraging that behaviour in a dog!

Reactions: 1
Going from an Audi to a humble Citroen 😂 what happened to the Q7 that was going to be in the driveway of her 4 bed detached 🤷‍♀️ not even her car it’s BRIAN’S
He used to take it off her when they fell out before they moved into that new house 😂😂

• Haha
how are these people "influencers" ?
the only thing they inspire me to do is delete Instagram :sick:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
He used to take it off her when they fell out before they moved into that new house 😂😂
😂😂 his private reggy on his Audi and it will be on the new one too..she won’t be showing off the steering wheel on this one at every opportunity will she 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I found that incident disgusting, I mean what sort of mother would do that to their child🤢
I felt the same and wished this thread had existed at the time. It was utterly disgusting, clean him up instead of taking videos/pics. Surprised she didn't get grief over it but she never let on if she did. Poor bairn :(

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.