Mother Rendall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cant actually believe she drove through that flooded road. What a clown. Is she ok?? As in with it?? Or permanently strung out on pain meds? Cant believe that she moans about her kids and the dog but shes always on about being broody!! So much about this woman I cant understand.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So I decided to follow Mother Rendall after reading some of
the comments in here. Now realise she must be from my area as she tagged my husbands cousin as the person who did her beauty treatment and mentioned Christie’s 🙈Jesus!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
the comments in here. Now realise she must be from my area as she tagged my husbands cousin as the person who did her beauty treatment and mentioned Christie’s 🙈Jesus!
She’s from Airdrie

I
I actually like her her laugh can be annoying but at least she happy unlike scummy mummy always moaning !!!

I don’t know what’s worse. Rendalls “what’s happnin ma mans” or “Sho....aye” from Sammi in that monotone voice

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nah man u don’t go on instagram and eat like a bloody pig🤨 that was horrible dont care if it tastes like jack daniels sauce we dont need a full 3 storys of u eatin& talkin with your mouth full🤢 pet hate a hate when my kids eat & talk 🥴 i was actually so embarrassed for rendell 😂😂 aw sammi has her eye on a new motor but wont say what one we need to wait for the big reveal hope its a corsa or something 😂😂 A dont know how the insurance is paying out it was like a river n she thought she was too good n drove n got stuck Idiot🙄😫 these lassies frustrate the life out me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Nah man u don’t go on instagram and eat like a bloody pig🤨 that was horrible dont care if it tastes like jack daniels sauce we dont need a full 3 storys of u eatin& talkin with your mouth full🤢 pet hate a hate when my kids eat & talk 🥴 i was actually so embarrassed for rendell 😂😂 aw sammi has her eye on a new motor but wont say what one we need to wait for the big reveal hope its a corsa or something 😂😂 A dont know how the insurance is paying out it was like a river n she thought she was too good n drove n got stuck Idiot🙄😫 these lassies frustrate the life out me 😂
I bleeping HATE when people eat and film themselves. I HATE HATE HATE eating noises.
Also she must have money to burn man making a full gusto box meant for two people but only half getting eaten because her mans too fussy. Don’t know how she can afford that with two sprogs and with only what’s his face working. Alright for some!

Reactions: 6
I bleeping HATE when people eat and film themselves. I HATE HATE HATE eating noises.
Also she must have money to burn man making a full gusto box meant for two people but only half getting eaten because her mans too fussy. Don’t know how she can afford that with two sprogs and with only what’s his face working. Alright for some!
Does she not work anymore? Just goes to show the last time I actually watched her stories. I don’t mind her but the baby smeared in its own shite put me off her stories 🤢

• Sick
Ano must be great being able to bin a weeks worth of food 🤬 i didnt even know she worked lol cant imagine that tbh the shite thing isnt even funny my daughter is autistic and she is only 2 she covers herself in shite most morning😂🤢 but i would not be taking pics and putting on insta never mind saving it as a highlight 🤨🤢 it’s a sensory issue ive been told , same with eating noises it makes me feel sick never mind watchin shrek do it😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
I think if people sign up for Gusto using her code then she gets credit on her account so she is probably not actually spending money on them. I know another insta account was doing this. It sounds pretty lucrative tbh

I am really surprised that Sammi’s insurance is paying out. She lives a charmed life!

Reactions: 6
What’s with all the bath bombs these rockets use? Their fannies must be rancid with thrush, it seems like they are every night. Wait for #ad Canestan.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What’s with all the bath bombs these rockets use? Their fannies must be rancid with thrush, it seems like they are every night. Wait for #ad Canestan.
Have you seen the price of some of them? £5 a bath🙈 I get a dollop of Lidl's Radox copy if I'm lucky😂

Reactions: 4
I also don’t understand why we get subjected to them holding them in the water whilst they dissolve, I mean what is that all about. The colours are so strong do they not come out the bath dyed pink?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I also don’t understand why we get subjected to them holding them in the water whilst they dissolve, I mean what is that all about. The colours are so strong do they not come out the bath dyed pink?
The evil side of me wonders if I held her head in the water..would it dissolve😏

Can’t believe Sami’s insurance is paying out! She must have lied through her teeth.
I think it was her boyfriend that drove it into the Clyde🙈

Reactions: 1
I think it was her boyfriend that drove it into the Clyde🙈
Really?! He’s a numpty too then. Still can’t believe the insurance are paying out.
I’ve not treated myself to her stories for a few days but I’m guessing it’s more yawning, moaning, rubbing her eyes and pulling her eyelashes , so aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I feel sorry for Brian having to put up with her.

Gives me the absolute rage she moans about her bairns and dog running riot and misbehaving yet she does nothing about it 🤯🤬

At least Emma’s kids seem much better behaved and she doesn’t constantly complain and swear about them.
There’s a tiktok on her lassies account in the car taking videos and the kids look like they don’t have seatbelts on

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I’m really surprised about the insurance too. My street flooded overnight a few years back and my car drowned. Street had never flooded before so never knew my car was at risk overnight. Car was a right off & Insurance wouldn’t pay out.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Normally insurance companies look for any reason not to pay out so I’m shocked they’ve paid out when it’s clearly her/Brian’s fault for driving along a very obviously flooded road!
I wonder what her new motor will be 🤔

Reactions: 2
Normally insurance companies look for any reason not to pay out so I’m shocked they’ve paid out when it’s clearly her/Brian’s fault for driving along a very obviously flooded road!
I wonder what her new motor will be 🤔
the daughters tiktok says aswell that the road had a big puddle but they still drove thru it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.