Mother Rendall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
MR has just pissed me off writing this. Who wastes food because you can’t be arsed. She must be getting them free with people using her code. Easy come, easy go. There are people living in the same city as her that are malnourished and she is laughing about wasting food.
View attachment 227676
That’s very tactless to post that! So many people struggling to buy a weekly shop and/or relying on food banks. Normally I don’t mind her but that’s wound me up. How wasteful

Re Sammi greetin about nearly drowning in the car. Surely she shouldn’t have kept driving if she saw the road was like that?!
Will her insurance pay out or will she have to get a new car?
So much for the money being used for a deposit for a house, I’d be embarrassed if it was me

Reactions: 4
Yeah, I think the girl that does them is really good so I wonder if maybe she’s messed them up by going for sunbeds maybe x
Yeah defo think she’s done something as CG that done them is probably one of the best in the area. Not a good advert 🤣

That’s very tactless to post that! So many people struggling to buy a weekly shop and/or relying on food banks. Normally I don’t mind her but that’s wound me up. How wasteful
Really wound me up too. A poor soul in Glasgow died last week with her baby beside her after having absolutely nothing and this horror is openly bragging about being too lazy so binned perfectly good food. Absolute imbecile.

• Sad
Reactions: 7

Re Sammi greetin about nearly drowning in the car. Surely she shouldn’t have kept driving if she saw the road was like that?!
Will her insurance pay out or will she have to get a new car?
So much for the money being used for a deposit for a house, I’d be embarrassed if it was me
I believe it was Brian that was driving, she was in the passenger seat. If you drive into a deep puddle I dont think insurance will pay out. Especially when you gab about it on Insta making it obvious it was your own stupidity that ruined your car

Reactions: 2
I believe it was Brian that was driving, she was in the passenger seat. If you drive into a deep puddle I dont think insurance will pay out. Especially when you gab about it on Insta making it obvious it was your own stupidity that ruined your car
From the photo she posted the whole road looked like the sea. I thought she was driving as she said Brian came to help later but maybe I misheard. Difficult to make out through her wailing 😂

She’s something else!

Reactions: 4
Who is scummy mummy!?
Instead of cleaning with "Mario"..insert kids.

He must be as thick as mince too!

Reactions: 1
I feel sorry for Brian having to put up with her.

Gives me the absolute rage she moans about her bairns and dog running riot and misbehaving yet she does nothing about it 🤯🤬

At least Emma’s kids seem much better behaved and she doesn’t constantly complain and swear about them.

Reactions: 3
I feel sorry for Brian having to put up with her.

Gives me the absolute rage she moans about her bairns and dog running riot and misbehaving yet she does nothing about it 🤯🤬

At least Emma’s kids seem much better behaved and she doesn’t constantly complain and swear about them.
Every single thing she does always seems such a chore/moan..where is the joy? Haven't followed Emma very long but she has a happy attitude and likes a laugh.

Canny believe shrek binned that gusto box🤬 so many people struggling and she bins a full week worth of food selfish bastard a canny even listen to scum mum any more aw she does is yawn clap her dog and moan said she won’t be online all day thought yass thank duck two mins later there she is clappin her dog 🤨 Aw aye its his birthday on fri will be a embarrassment like hinchs mutt 😫😂

Just posted her car is gubbed and hasnt dried out yet 🤨 u drove into the clyde hun what do u expect🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Canny believe shrek binned that gusto box🤬 so many people struggling and she bins a full week worth of food selfish bastard a canny even listen to scum mum any more aw she does is yawn clap her dog and moan said she won’t be online all day thought yass thank duck two mins later there she is clappin her dog 🤨 Aw aye its his birthday on fri will be a embarrassment like hinchs mutt 😫😂

Just posted her car is gubbed and hasnt dried out yet 🤨 u drove into the clyde hun what do u expect🤦🏼‍♀️
Howling at this !! That’s all she does and smack they lips! I think the car was for insurance who in their right mind tries to drive into a river (her words) she is on bragging Brian is looking at new cars! She is a complete numpty and this is our future nurse 😂 mad Florence nightingale 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Howling at this !! That’s all she does and smack they lips! I think the car was for insurance who in their right mind tries to drive into a river (her words) she is on bragging Brian is looking at new cars! She is a complete numpty and this is our future nurse 😂 mad Florence nightingale 😂😂
Shes one of them who will sit skint just to show off the horrible designer gear she buys 😂😂😂

Howling at this !! That’s all she does and smack they lips! I think the car was for insurance who in their right mind tries to drive into a river (her words) she is on bragging Brian is looking at new cars! She is a complete numpty and this is our future
nurse 😂 mad Florence nightingale 😂😂
A new couch should be her priority in my opinion over calvin sliders etc 😂😂
Its a bloody riot

• Haha
😂😂😂😂😂 a could go on aw day abt her smacking her lips n sayin so aye so aye so aye 🤨🤨 we fukin get it you are bored she cant spell or talk properly !! Ano heard her yesterday so were lookin at new motors then greetin today that its no dried out 😫 Ano future nurse bet shes one of they nurses that just ignore u and moan 247 😂 a couldnt even be pals wae her never mind live with her 🙄 xx

There u go attention seeking post Coming up 🤦🏼‍♀️ shes off the the car to get her stuff and take pics of the water in it 🤨 she is thick as mince Who wants to see that ffs so she gets aw these lovley msgs saying how terrible it is but in that time she was drowning alive her wean made a toktok 🤨 seriously 😒 insurance claim failed 😂

• Haha
Aw ano shes out looking at them the now and annoying brian🙄 why tell instagram 🤷🏼‍♀️ Sayin no to every car he suggests probs to save money but nah scummy mummy needs a big audi Or bmw watch this 😂😂 Thought it was a full day of college 🤨 she talks more shite out her mouth than her arse 😅🤦🏼‍♀️ Also why does she act like brians this big hunk that saves her And makes her days special he probs tells her to f off constantly 😂😂😂😂 cause i would😂 oh a feel like a tattle bastard now this threads here😂 cannot wait till she gets to 10k 💃🏼 Xx

Reactions: 5
Can’t wait to see what car she gets financed up to her eyeballs in next...
The car she had wasnt brand new, i think it was at least 6 years old yet she told her followers the car was brand new when it had something wrong with it 😂 she bullshits everything.

Aw ano shes out looking at them the now and annoying brian🙄 why tell instagram 🤷🏼‍♀️ Sayin no to every car he suggests probs to save money but nah scummy mummy needs a big audi Or bmw watch this 😂😂 Thought it was a full day of college 🤨 she talks more shite out her mouth than her arse 😅🤦🏼‍♀️ Also why does she act like brians this big hunk that saves her And makes her days special he probs tells her to f off constantly 😂😂😂😂 cause i would😂 oh a feel like a tattle bastard now this threads here😂 cannot wait till she gets to 10k 💃🏼 Xx
Remember she was away for the wee ones dance comp staying overnight and the next day she was saying what a night and how she was all sore.. Did anyone find out what happened? Sounded to me like she was fighting with someone or brian 😂😂

I’m sure in the last thread about her someone said she did nursing before but dropped out.

she can’t even buy a house with the money she was left she is more interested in using it to buy stuff and show it all on Instagram x
Yes she did
The car she had wasnt brand new, i think it was at least 6 years old yet she told her followers the car was brand new when it had something wrong with it 😂 she bullshits everything.

Remember she was away for the wee ones dance comp staying overnight and the next day she was saying what a night and how she was all sore.. Did anyone find out what happened? Sounded to me like she was fighting with someone or brian 😂😂
No and I’m gutted..in my mind she got a tanking cos of her big mouth though 😂

I’m sure in the last thread about her someone said she did nursing before but dropped out.

she can’t even buy a house with the money she was left she is more interested in using it to buy stuff and show it all on Instagram x
Yes she did..it was 2013 or 14 I’m sure

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.