Mother Rendall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Scummy mummy takes Showing off to a whole other level ..what get me is iv yet so see any she has that I would actually buy ...pink glitter wallpaper..nope ,ugly ass sofa with cheap throws and cushion ..nope , hideous half curtains..nope , terrible taste in clothes that I’d be embarrassed to wear ...one last thing Scummy when you read this ..CLEAN YOUR POOR DOGS EYES THEY ARE DISGUSTING AND FULL OF GUNK 🤮🤮🤮
Erm she’s had a full day a collEEEge and then lookin at new motors don’t you know...sho aye

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Awwww her back will be gone the night with all that running about she’s done

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It has to roll on cause she keeps dropping followers 😂

you would think she was in the only person in the world to buy a car, how many times does she have to go on about it and keep saying sold

Reactions: 3
Or the pleurisy will kick in..she can feel that coming you know 🤪
Hope to gawd she's got plenty of Vicks rub in the house..she managed to clear that last bout of pleurisy right up 3 weeks ago using that. I've made a point of remembering that tip. Cos you doost never know the minute🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hope to gawd she's got plenty of Vicks rub in the house..she managed to clear that last bout of pleurisy right up 3 weeks ago using that. I've made a point of remembering that tip. Cos you doost never know the minute🤣
🤣🤣🤣 just like calpol takes away the wean’s runny nose

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I've never been so happy to see a tattle thread, I'll need to actually start commenting now.
Don't care about Rendall. But CBD bath bomb mega ned...... been waiting to witch about this one

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
God that all we are going to hear ..her detached 4 bedroom house fund must be getting low ..she has blow thousands on tat ,all that money spent to look that cheap 😂

Reactions: 5
God that all we are going to hear ..her detached 4 bedroom house fund must be getting low ..she has blow thousands on tat ,all that money spent to look that cheap 😂

Not followed her long what's the crack ha does she like to waste money?

Reactions: 2
Not followed her long what's the crack ha does she like to waste money?
Buys absolute shite, talks absolute shite, always no well but is fine after a few hours. Cured pleurisy with vicks rub lol...and can moan for Scotland🤣

• Haha
I see MR kid is swearing on insta again. Classy! All she does is laugh 🙄

• Sad
  • Wow
She is shiting herself this morning because she's almost at 10k and is stressing about how to celebrate it and how she's no prepared for it. Seriously 🤦‍♀️ these idiots go on as if they're becoming a bleeping celebrity because they've hit 10k 😂 she was also having a social gathering for her dogs birthday. Wtf is wrong with these people?! He's a dog he's no got a clue what's going on 🤦‍♀️ I understand maybe giving him some treats or maybe a new toy or something but these people that throw parties for their dogs, really are on another level!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is shiting herself this morning because she's almost at 10k and is stressing about how to celebrate it and how she's no prepared for it. Seriously 🤦‍♀️ these idiots go on as if they're becoming a bleeping celebrity because they've hit 10k 😂
We’ll be celebrating it by gifting her with her very own thread 🎁

• Haha
Reactions: 14
OMG She’s on admitting you Brian having a gap in his insurance. So, as I’ve worked in insurance all my working life (over 20 years) I can tell you right now that her claim is currently with the fraud team. She has all the fraud indicators, and she is so thick that she’s putting everything online for everyone to see. I really can’t wait to see how this pans out...

Also, excited about hitting 10k when probably half of her followers are bots and the other half are people on here. These cunts are deluded.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I really just can't understand how people enjoy watching any of them in that little clique. It's the same boring shite everyday! The moaning, the pretend cleaning, the fact you never actually see them out doing anything other than sat at home on their couch, phone in hand. Surprised any of them have any skin left on their noonies with the amount of bath bombs they use in a week 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Oh ffs she isn’t prepared 😂😂😂😂 prepared for what exactly???? These twats are sooooo fucken desperate for attention from complete strangers!!! She was desperate for 10k!! Cannot wait to see what she does to celebrate! She will try to do one better than her big mammas house (bestie) I can’t believe her insurance has paid out for that deliberate drive into a huge puddle! The lassie is a complete numpty she honestly has a sad life when she depends on Instagram to make friend !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.