Mother Rendall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her rib is sore ..her house is clean...her dinner is cooking ....shes had a bath ...I’m going to say no to all of the above especially the house is clean after seeing her carpets I’m going to say her whole house is ....boggin so aye !!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her rib is sore ..her house is clean...her dinner is cooking ....shes had a bath ...I’m going to say no to all of the above especially the house is clean after seeing her carpets I’m going to say her whole house is ....boggin so aye !!
I would also just say this is a normal day and not something you would want to be telling social media. Well done scummy for sorting your family out 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 And just so you know most people have done the same today. You are nothing special

Reactions: 1
Omg what have I just watched....she’s creaming her drawers over someone following her I got a follow request from them this morning n declined thought it was a fake account 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Clicked on Sammi’s stories and as soon as her smacked arse face came on I knew she’d be moaning.
Today’s moan of the day is assessments from college. What did she think would happen?! She’s such a twit. Feel sorry for Brian having to put up with her. I did laugh that she texted him to say she was going to be a bleep this week. What’s new?!

• Haha
Clicked on Sammi’s stories and as soon as her smacked arse face came on I knew she’d be moaning.
Today’s moan of the day is assessments from college. What did she think would happen?! She’s such a twit. Feel sorry for Brian having to put up with her. I did laugh that she texted him to say she was going to be a bleep this week. What’s new?!
I can’t decide if she’s being dramatic about how hard this access course is or if she is just that thick that she’s struggling so much with it. If she gets into uni she’s in for a shock if she thinks the college course is hard.

Also with the constant rubbing and pulling of her eyes, cheeks and face no wonder she looks like a bull dog 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Looks like MR has got a serious receding hairline I've noticed it before aswell 😂 she'll be punting something next that fixes that 🤣

Reactions: 3
The maw bun as if she started the trend lassies have been wearing there hair like that since she was in nappies 😂 and that anxiety shite she talks about if she was that bad she wouldn't be putting her life all over the gram with that false as duck laugh for everyone to view 😂

Not only has MR became like the shopping channel with every story a swipe up or product to buy, she’s now started playing spot the tiny “gifted” on her latest semichem stories. It’s so utterly boring to watch. If we wanted to go shopping, we would do so, we don’t need these arseholes shoving products down our throats. No different to door step salesmen selling shite.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.