Mother Rendall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So her wee one is at nursery from 8 in the morning & then dancing at night while she sits on her arse all day doing nothing . Is that wee girl no only 3 ? Poor wee soul . How about spend some time with them instead of sat on Instagram all day !!!

Reactions: 2
The only time she's not dour faced is when she's talking shite about Bryyyyyan, motors, crease remover spray or some other tat she's bought!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Has anybody been keeping track of how many times scummy says she’s “back oan hur diet”? Special prize for someone when she says it for the 50th time in a week 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her moaning is relentless.
God help her (if) when she makes it to uni if she’s struggling with the workload on an access course 🙄
Anyone else thinking she may drop out due to ‘health reasons’

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her moaning is relentless.
God help her (if) when she makes it to uni if she’s struggling with the workload on an access course 🙄
Anyone else thinking she may drop out due to ‘health reasons’
She’s been to uni before doing nursing, it was an access course I think and I don’t think she even completed the first year

• Haha
Bryan is defo an enabler how many pills vitamins etc has he bought her....her head can’t be the sore if she can film for the gram!!!

• Haha
Bryan is defo an enabler how many pills vitamins etc has he bought her....her head can’t be the sore if she can film for the gram!!!
Ho, shut it, you! Her heid’s at sair she might needty stay aff the ‘gram allthagither the day 😪 Please don’t, Sammi, sit oan yer fox fur eatin’ yer chickyin branny & remind us aw how sick ye really are 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I actually cannot listen to anymore of her pish!!! She’s no right in the head! How the hell her man can live with her I’ve no idea!

• Haha
So what exactly does she think they dont know about? I'm confused, does she think it's some sort of bio weapon that's been released on glesgae! 😬🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wtaf did I just witness.... 😱😱😱

Scummy’s completely off her face in her latest stories. She can barely keep her eyes open.

I think this girl might need help, something isn’t right there...

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Oh ffs its her sinuses noooooo
I've never known anyone to complain about having something wrong with her. Its something different every bloody hour now..... sho aye

Reactions: 3
A chicken branni to match her fox fur this is the gift that keeps on giving....sammi the sheep with the guosto meals wanting folk to pay for her dinners just like the other clowns

• Haha
I want these headaches that she takes 😂 can barely stand up when I get one never mind spending the full day on my phone recording videos 😂 she’s just a faker, her personality is faking illnesses for attention, it’s all she knows

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.