Mother Rendall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to follow her and she was so not into Hinching or spraying her crushed velvet heap of ugliness (sofa) with chemical she said it gave her the boak ( her words not mine ) fast forward a few months and shes completely changed her tune ..on another note I loved the way they all tagged each other and so did some of there followers and a lot of them missed scummy mummy out 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ma Manz

I’m awfy glad this is here now. I first followed her on the same day that Marion had his rampaging rats in his loft because she had had some kind of disaster of her own and they both thought it was oh so hilarious. Fast forward a few months and it was just endless stories of her kids eating crisps on the couch and the wee one dancing. Granted they’re very cute wee boys but that’s not what I followed her for!

I’m fairly new to this and think I’ve missed a load of stuff about her from older threads.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t think she’s all that bad but wouldn’t say she’s a cleaning account not the way hinch is

For me it was showing her sons dirty protest 🤢 You might talk about it but to actually show him covered in 💩💩💩 🙈😱
There was tea spilled on someone else’s thread re her man too.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
She’s just an attention seeker! Putting her daily life up not much tips or cleaning going on! Pointless really!

Reactions: 5
Can someone give me the tea on her man please as this is the first thread I’ve ever seen on her.

Also any clues on how to find out who scummy mummy is??

Can someone give me the tea on her man please as this is the first thread I’ve ever seen on her.

Also any clues on how to find out who scummy mummy is??
She was also featured in the record article - she claims to like cleaning with kids...

Reactions: 1
She’s just an attention seeker! Putting her daily life up not much tips or cleaning going on! Pointless really!
Same as the scummy mummy who just spends crazy money and likes to brag about it..no cleaning whatsoever, well very little

100% this !!!! I'm no prude but seriously??
No me either but I’d never post anything like that even as a joke 😂

She has 2 lovely wee boys but they never seem to get out much , from what we see on insta anyway and the poo 💩 storys had me scunnerd you wouldn't share that 🙄

Reactions: 3
She has 2 lovely wee boys but they never seem to get out much , from what we see on insta anyway and the poo 💩 storys had me scunnerd you wouldn't share that 🙄
Definitely never see them out at all and no way would you have shared that poo story

xx

Reactions: 1
I actually don’t mind her. You can tell she loves those boys so much and they always look so happy. Still didn’t agree with poo gate

scummy mummy is one I can’t stand. Jumped up ned who never sticks to anything xx

My main issue with her is that weird laugh she does. It's horrific.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I actually don’t mind her. You can tell she loves those boys so much and they always look so happy. Still didn’t agree with poo gate

scummy mummy is one I can’t stand. Jumped up ned who never sticks to anything xx
You’re right, she does come across as a loving, natural mum (aside from the dirty protest incident - that was just bizarre showing the pic of the wee guy). I just find her a bit annoying.

And that wheezy laugh thing she does?

Scummy mummy will only ever be a hanger on - just like she was when she ‘bumped into’ the rest of the gang on their night out earlier this year.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.