Mother Rendall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the daughters tiktok says aswell that the road had a big puddle but they still drove thru it
I’m not the brightest spark but no way would I have driven along a road that looked like the sea. Quite shocking her insurance are paying out.

Reactions: 2
I’m not the brightest spark but no way would I have driven along a road that looked like the sea. Quite shocking her insurance are paying out.
I don’t live too far from her and the roads were horrific. There’s no way You’d have driven thru that. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Ahahaah😂😂😂 £5 a bath !! would a hell for colours in my bath 🤦🏼‍♀️ A have a bath to relax no sit n play wae a bath bomb like a wean 🙄 and does atleast 10 storys on the one bomb shes boring as duck a cannot stand that stupid laugh after every sentence scummys been quiet today prob away to pick up her new bentley 😅 she defo lied to her insurance , also dont know if its cause im a celtic fan but the the way she goes on about rangers Is embarrassing 🤦🏼‍♀️ Puttin the song welcome to the party anything abt rangers 🙄 Did anyone see the highlight under family of rangers signing ryan kent as if its her relation when shes never ever mentioned it since 😂😂🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Why does that young girl have all this social media that is not private. She is still so young it is shocking x

Reactions: 9
Scummy Mummy & MR are so alike, both spend a lot of time on social media, both don’t work, both look like they don’t have many friends, both can’t be bothered with
The kids, both their men don’t really spend much time with them, all they want to shout is they have so much love and respect for
People they found online but are now bffs with
Them x

Does she not work anymore? Just goes to show the last time I actually watched her stories. I don’t mind her but the baby smeared in its own shite put me off her stories 🤢
I found that incident disgusting, I mean what sort of mother would do that to their child🤢

Reactions: 1
Ahahaah😂😂😂 £5 a bath !! would a hell for colours in my bath 🤦🏼‍♀️ A have a bath to relax no sit n play wae a bath bomb like a wean 🙄 and does atleast 10 storys on the one bomb shes boring as duck a cannot stand that stupid laugh after every sentence scummys been quiet today prob away to pick up her new bentley 😅 she defo lied to her insurance , also dont know if its cause im a celtic fan but the the way she goes on about rangers Is embarrassing 🤦🏼‍♀️ Puttin the song welcome to the party anything abt rangers 🙄 Did anyone see the highlight under family of rangers signing ryan kent as if its her relation when shes never ever mentioned it since 😂😂🤷🏼‍♀️
She knows duck all about Rangers or football it’s all for attention..i remember once she’d been arguing with Brian and rolled her eyes cos he was watching the football and said she hoped they got beat..a true fan would never say that 🙄 she never watches it either and only knows they’re playing cos of Brian

• Haha
Scummy Mummy & MR are so alike, both spend a lot of time on social media, both don’t work, both look like they don’t have many friends, both can’t be bothered with
The kids, both their men don’t really spend much time with them, all they want to shout is they have so much love and respect for
People they found online but are now bffs with
Them x
Has MR stopped working? I know she did work part-time last year when I started to follow her. Think it was in a lab or something. I don’t follow anymore so not sure if she’s chucked it or what.

Reactions: 1
Why does that young girl have all this social media that is not private. She is still so young it is shocking x
Sadly because her mother signed her up for them..no right in the head.

The other one that had me affronted was playing "Penny Arcade" on the telly and showed that.I'm not sure what the occasion for that was. Absolute tit!!! You might be right about her radio silence today..although she said yesterday they would have to wait a few days till the paperwork was sorted out before they got a new car. My guess is they've been arguing🙊

Last edited:
Sadly because her mother signed her up for them..no right in the head.

The other one that had me affronted was playing "Penny Arcade" on the telly and showed that.I'm not sure what the occasion for that was. Absolute tit!!! You might be right about her radio silence today..although she said yesterday they would have to wait a few days till the paperwork was sorted out before they got a new car. My guess is they've been arguing🙊
Scummy mummy has spoken. Ds test drive on Friday 😂😂

For someone that ‘‘cannae look at another motor’’ sammi sure loves to talk about motors....sho aye

• Haha
Reactions: 4
💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Mind she was using her carers badge to get que jumps while she was off on furlough 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 absolute idiot

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
A couple of months ago her daughter started an insta live whilst she was on her own in the bathroom, to show her ‘beauty routine’ some guy started to make strange comments to her. Sammi is so irresponsible.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
Mind she was using her carers badge to get que jumps while she was off on furlough 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 absolute idiot
I’m sure on another thread someone said they worked for same employer and that she was the talk of the work, think she was pulled in for it xx

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.