Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LoopyHoopy71

VIP Member
Naw...I’m sorry but when she started with ‘surely you can see how much this phone is shaking’ it was always going to be over dramatised and all about her.
She pulled the weans out, she’ll never forget the fear in their faces and their screaming yet Kacy manages to take pics and a TikTok?? WTAF??
They/She should never have even attempted that, where’s the common sense.
Also love if your vein had blown it would look a lot worse than that. Total hypochondriac. She makes my blood boil 😡

Reactions: 11

MrsBeardy

Ma Manz

I’m awfy glad this is here now. I first followed her on the same day that Marion had his rampaging rats in his loft because she had had some kind of disaster of her own and they both thought it was oh so hilarious. Fast forward a few months and it was just endless stories of her kids eating crisps on the couch and the wee one dancing. Granted they’re very cute wee boys but that’s not what I followed her for!

I’m fairly new to this and think I’ve missed a load of stuff about her from older threads.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

BananaClub

Chatty Member
I used to follow her and she was so not into Hinching or spraying her crushed velvet heap of ugliness (sofa) with chemical she said it gave her the boak ( her words not mine ) fast forward a few months and shes completely changed her tune ..on another note I loved the way they all tagged each other and so did some of there followers and a lot of them missed scummy mummy out 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10

twilightgarden

VIP Member
Why does she insist on putting her poor neighbour on her Instagram and basically taking the piss out of her. Laughing at everything she does!
Really does not sit right with me
Is that the neighbour who goes running around the block? She’s just trying to get out and get some exercise, it makes me really uncomfortable that Sammi films her and mocks her. At least she’s off the sofa, more than can be said for Sammi

BananaClub

Chatty Member
She did say she gets no sun in the back garden but still you wouldn’t want to hang washing out the front.

she always says things are changing and nothing changes at all. I don’t follow her but I love the car crash. The last thread she had on her was good. Xx
Scummy mummy had pleurisy yesterday ..now It’s gone today ...the woman is a walking miracle how she’s overcomes all these debilitating illness is just amazing 🤔🤔🤔🤣

• Haha

Gla30

Chatty Member
Why does Sammi make out her life’s pure mental and her weans are pure mental? Her life is pure boring and her weans do normal wean things?

Gla30

Chatty Member
I want these headaches that she takes 😂 can barely stand up when I get one never mind spending the full day on my phone recording videos 😂 she’s just a faker, her personality is faking illnesses for attention, it’s all she knows

Badaboom

VIP Member
Big 10k giveaway all ready to go as soon as it's reached. It's been shared by a few others but can't see a big increase in her numbers...damn it!!!!
I know! I am following her on all three of my accounts and STILL she hasn’t reached 10k!

• Haha

Stormi

I saw this story and had to laugh at her moaning about how EX-haus-TEED she is. If she was that tired she wouldn’t even be on Instagram. Tit.

Out of the two of them I prefer Emma as she seems a bit more cheerful and doesn’t moan about her kids constantly. She also cleans which is more than can be said for ‘cleaningwithkids’
”cleaningwithkids” my arse ! More like clutterwithkids! Her house looks a riot most of the time! Always saying she is away to gut it!! All she does is bloody moan,pick those awful eyelashes, yawn and diagnose herself with some illness or brag and show off what she has spent her money on!! She loves telling us all about the new car!! Complete twat!!

• Haha

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
Scummy mummy has confessed to wearing her jammies for 3 days and not washed, her minky must be well and truly stinky, on brighter news new motor in 10 days ...so aye

• Sick
  • Haha
She is shiting herself this morning because she's almost at 10k and is stressing about how to celebrate it and how she's no prepared for it. Seriously 🤦‍♀️ these idiots go on as if they're becoming a fucking celebrity because they've hit 10k 😂 she was also having a social gathering for her dogs birthday. Wtf is wrong with these people?! He's a dog he's no got a clue what's going on 🤦‍♀️ I understand maybe giving him some treats or maybe a new toy or something but these people that throw parties for their dogs, really are on another level!

• Haha

NoodlesToodles

VIP Member
I actually cant cope with scummy and her dope of a man anymore. Because she now has to wear glasses full time he had to buy her perfume, designer jammies and mac make up 😂😂 unreal. Folk are dying of covid you pair of idiots!! As soon as I heard she was down I just knew it was going to end with her showing off all of the expensive stuff that's been bought to chart her up. How can they afford this?! I know hes in the trades but come on! 🙈🙄😂😂

• Wow

weebee

Think it’s time to unfollow MR. I can’t be arsed watching her trying to become sales woman of the year anymore. It’s soooo fucking boring ma mans.

• Haha

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
I don’t know what’s worse. Rendalls “what’s happnin ma mans” or “Sho....aye” from Sammi in that monotone voice

• Haha

ohwell123

Yass finally a thread on her and her pals 😂 mr is a complete tit shitegate wasnt reallt funny scummy mummy drives me insane all she does is moan moan and buy herself shit shes one of those ones ive been to tenerife and shes been to elevenrife 😂😂 the other one who was acting like a fan when Mr was on the radio is car crash aswell her house is pink everwhere and her man gets no say ( her words🤨) she bought 3 designer books other day cost £100 i coldnt pay that for 3 books🙈😂 im from glasgow and they are giving us a bad name !! Sorry if i Derailed thread including others wish there was a glasgow infulencer thread 😂 x

KayCee83

2 days in a row poor Sami has been unable to breathe through ANY hole on her face....and yet she’s lived to tell the tale 🙄

• Haha

BespokeBiatch

VIP Member
In stitches this morning at Scummys post about Spotify “this is not an ad” we know hen who in their right mind would pay you a penny to advertise an ice cream van let alone a multi billion dollar company 😂🙈

• Haha

KayCee83

Moaning again 🙄

Needs to restart her college assessment, not cos she’s done it wrong just cos she hasn’t done it correctly...what a muppet 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9