Mother Rendall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you'd seen the night she was in her bedroom there was something very wrong, didn't seem like alcohol. I've followed for 18 months and she is not right tonight. Lots of cryptic messages last couple of days too.
I just watch her stories sometimes and don’t follow her.
Hope she’s OK as I don’t mind her too much. She’s alright compared to some of the other accounts.

Reactions: 3
i actually do quite like her but I saw the one a few months ago she was lying on her bed her words were really slurred , I read on her that someone said they are both into hash more so her , so maybe that why she’s slurred but there is defo something not right with her I really do hope she ok x

Reactions: 2
i actually do quite like her but I saw the one a few months ago she was lying on her bed her words were really slurred , I read on her that someone said they are both into hash more so her , so maybe that why she’s slurred but there is defo something not right with her I really do hope she ok x
I'm so glad you saw that night too as I was really worried. I've read that they're into various things between hash and marching powder. Last night was a dumbed down version of the previous time when she was clearly on something. Like you I hope she's ok.

I'm so glad you saw that night too as I was really worried. I've read that they're into various things between hash and marching powder. Last night was a dumbed down version of the previous time when she was clearly on something. Like you I hope she's ok.
Last night was the first I’d watched her in a while. She seemed to be gurning quite a bit so I did think it could be marching powder. Although some heavy meds could cause it. Can’t stand her but wouldn’t wish ill health on her so I do hope she’s ok.

Sorry if I missed it, where did the cleaningwithkids thread go? The glasgow ones always end up deleted.
She didn’t have enough real followers so it was closed down. Although she’s went in a huff been SO busy we’ve not missed anything 🙄.

to keep on topic, how many bath bombs does MR use? I haven’t followed her long at all but majority of her stories are her bath bomb hauls/promos. Some of them are pricey too. Don’t get me wrong I love a bath bomb but not every day, I’m not flush enough for that 🤣

Does anybody want to try and make a new cleaning with kids thread 😂
I’m on my last warning on this or else I would 🤣🙈 I already made a couple for some Glasgow “influencers” and they were shut down quicker than a money laundering car wash 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Does anybody want to try and make a new cleaning with kids thread 😂
I pray for one at hourly intervals 😂 We need it today! Hur boady is sair after the hull walk 😂 An’ she’s goat nae brar an’ nae knickers oan an’ she cannae drive ra moatur. She’s also had a nice wee nap, despite having a “fahl day ah coalidge” 🤔 Shattttturd, so she is, so aye...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her knee is that bad she was thinking going to hospital but when she was showing off her new loungewear she was sitting with her knees bent kinda under her ...if her knee was that bad that she can’t walk there is no way she would be able to sit like that ..iv never know anyone who wants to be ill ..she’s definitely got Münchausen syndrome and lazyitis and verbal diarrhoea 💩💩💩

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I pray for one at hourly intervals 😂 We need it today! Hur boady is sair after the hull walk 😂 An’ she’s goat nae brar an’ nae knickers oan an’ she cannae drive ra moatur. She’s also had a nice wee nap, despite having a “fahl day ah coalidge” 🤔 Shattttturd, so she is, so aye...
Shes went all “oan naturale” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I knew she would of had something wrong with her!!! After that walk. She has done her knee in now. She is always moaning about some illness ffs. Its im funked my body is funked my knees is this and that .....pass of and do some real work ya daft cow. A good days work would killl her

Her knee is that bad she was thinking going to hospital but when she was showing off her new loungewear she was sitting with her knees bent kinda under her ...if her knee was that bad that she can’t walk there is no way she would be able to sit like that ..iv never know anyone who wants to be ill ..she’s definitely got Münchausen syndrome and lazyitis and verbal diarrhoea 💩💩💩
Definitely she is a pure fake ... one min her backs done in or if its no that's she got the flu every Sunday morning. Dr must see her every week.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Had to laugh at her saying she couldn’t walk because of her knee yet she was happily sitting with both knees bent in an awkward position 😂
Can’t believe she has the brass neck to go to the doctors so much!

Reactions: 3
Had to laugh at her saying she couldn’t walk because of her knee yet she was happily sitting with both knees bent in an awkward position 😂
Can’t believe she has the brass neck to go to the doctors so much!
Aye and she'd just walked up the cobbler, no bother, can't walk cause the back is in agony but can climb a mountain.....ok. lol

MR is really quiet , I do quite like her so I hope she’s ok ...but anyway back to scummy she’s constantly saying the dog never leaves her side , is that not what most dogs do when you park you arse on the sofa for most of the day 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So Emma has a lumi spa. She’s marked it as ad but do we reckon it was gifted to her? I looked it up to see how much it was and the gadget plus a cleanser is over £200 😱

So Emma has a lumi spa. She’s marked it as ad but do we reckon it was gifted to her? I looked it up to see how much it was and the gadget plus a cleanser is over £200 😱
Wow! I have seen a couple of accounts with them now, I would guess they are gifted. Why are they so expensive? I usually skip past the demonstration because for some reason they all think we want to see their dead skin on it 🤢🤢

Wow! I have seen a couple of accounts with them now, I would guess they are gifted. Why are they so expensive? I usually skip past the demonstration because for some reason they all think we want to see their dead skin on it 🤢🤢
Just what you want to see at breakfast time! 🤢
When I was looking up the price I came across a YouTube review from a girl with acne who’d bought it herself. She said she felt it hadn’t done anything for her face and all the before and after photos are BS. Interesting.
I don’t fancy splashing the cash on one myself, I’ll stick to cleanser and a cloth 👍🏻

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.