Mother Rendall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg how dirty is her house those floors were disgusting šŸ¤¢ and canā€™t believe she just sprayed everywhere including her dogs bed with lenor crease release..i am pretty sure itā€™s toxic for animal and she put her 8 yr old daughter on her stories dancing and singing to some TicTok song that full of swearing ...her name on here suits her perfectly..SCUMMY MUMMY

Reactions: 4
Swear all Sammi does is come on her stories rolling her eyes into the back of her head and moaning about how ill she is. She soon perks up and forgets about her ailments as soon as she has a new purchase to show off though eh. Sure thatā€™s how Bryyyyeeeen keeps her quiet, just flings her some cash to splash and sheā€™s as happy as Larry. Sho.......aye

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I thought that flat was a private let? She must be claiming single though she seems to have loads of spare cash and sheā€™s been like that since before her mum passed away

Reactions: 1
I totally agree! Daily she is spending cash on anything really and buying huge amounts. Sheā€™s probably blown all her mums money already and now sheā€™s using credit cards x

I thought that flat was a private let? She must be claiming single though she seems to have loads of spare cash and sheā€™s been like that since before her mum passed away
Itā€™s a house she lives in I thought it was a private let ...whatever it is did you see how dirty her floors were in the story of her cleaning her loo ...it was absolutely filthy šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

Sheā€™s just a manky cow with a face like a slapped arse. Sheā€™s never done a day of hard work in her life sheā€™s constantly sitting about in her jammies doing nothing and moaning about how ill she is she needs to give herself a shake x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
My mum has fibromyalgia and there Is no way she has it ..sheā€™s actually getting lazier as time goes on , donā€™t even start me on those hideous crushed velvet pjs ..god you could start a fire just crossing your legs šŸ”„

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Its a terraced townhouse. Defo a private let. X

Sheā€™s got Fibromyalgia now šŸ¤­šŸ¤­ self diagnosed of course
Aye, bit itā€™s aw in her shooder anā€™ iverryhin. I imagine her ā€œdoacturā€ watching her stories & pissing himself. Guarantee sheā€™s got an alert on her name & every time she phones up for an appointment theyā€™re full šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The curtains look the exact same as her jammies crushed to fuk!!! Why canā€™t she pronounce l or r is it something about Ned language that itā€™s not allowed!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I was waiting on her mentioning fibromyalgia šŸ˜‚ can read her like a book sheā€™s that predictable

Reactions: 2
Surely sheā€™s at the wind up !!! No way can someone have something wrong with them every single day !!! The money she spends on shite is ridiculous !! She shows of stuff sheā€™s bought on a daily basis , itā€™s not realistic to have that much spare cash with only one wage coming in to the house . My husband brings a wage in but I gave up work to be a stay at home Mum & we literally have to budget for every single thing . She spends cash like she had an endless money pot . Pisses me off as Iā€™m sure sheā€™ll have many followers that struggle to make ends meet x

Her doctor must see her name and think please no. Bet she will be ok for the old firm game

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.