Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kinglordqueen

what I meant was it’s so embarrassing he has had to ask, any normal person would offer to give them it back the second the engagement was called off but the fact that he’s had to actually ask is affronting 🫣
She’d no doubt try punt it on her depop

• Haha
Reactions: 40

annonlol

Why post stories and captions clearly hinting at your breakup and then moan when people ask????!! it’s the same energy as those people on fb posting they’re in the hospital and gasping for people to ask them what’s up with them. Bore off x

Why post stories and captions clearly hinting at your breakup and then moan when people ask????!! it’s the same energy as those people on fb posting they’re in the hospital and gasping for people to ask them what’s up with them. Bore off x
not her next story being a link to an outfit. Hi everyone keep your nose out of my business but please still pay my bills by clicking this link

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Betsieboo

Anybody else feel abit fed up?I used to love the fellow Scottish girls but now even they seem totally un relatable. Every week is another holiday or more gifted items. Scunnered with it all now tbh :-( I’m finding the whole influencer thing so out of touch with what is actually going on in the world. Maybe my wee bubble just burst

Reactions: 33

abcd5678

I love molly so much. As much as I do think a lot of Glasgow influencers copy each other (if that works for them then good on them), I genuinely do think she is one of the few that has her own style. She is the epitome of an influencer in my eyes i.e i’m 90% sure she is the reason ugg slippers became an outdoor shoe staple with lounge sets during the first lockdown (if you don’t like it, that’s fine but I think it’s super cute) and being (I think) partly responsible for the comeback of mini Ugg’s this season - and these are just to name a few. If you scroll down her Instagram you can see she has always been ahead of the trends and as she says, her mum and dad are both fashion forward and quirky so I think fashion is just something that comes naturally to her. I think although she has her opinions, they are literally harmless - a lot less harmless than some of the stuff that gets said about her on this thread which I think can probably become quite emotionally damaging for someone to read such direct slander about themselves… I also think she isn’t wrong most of the time haha 😂. I think she has a huge career ahead of her whether that be influencing or doing much more than that in terms of business!!! Keep doing you miss molly ❤
You know, you’re probably right, Gigi Hadid and Hailey Bieber probably went on to “miss molly” from Barrhead’s Instagram and thought wow those uggs are so nice, I need a pair.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

tippingpoint

VIP Member
“Couples who go to Amsterdam”

Well EXCUSE ME Molly for wanting a smoke and to get pumped in a nice hotel. LET ME LIVE. I LET YOU JUMP UP THE BACKROADS IN YOUR SWIMWEAR.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

bambi3030

So it appears Miss Molly may have a new bf! I was on the same flight as her coming home from ibiza and she was cuddled into a guy the full flight!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

Walnutss

VIP Member
I haven't drank in 15 months I haven't made it my whole personality maybe she should drink might give her something to talk about other than herself. We get it you don't drink. Lots of people don't use sunbeds or stand naked on country roads so it swings in roundabouts eh

• Haha

areyoujoking

VIP Member
Influencers always do this. Yes let me share every detail of my life with you as long as I’m making money from it, but if I can’t make money from it then you’re all overstepping the line. You’ve made your lifestyle your job, you can’t expect to only have the good bits. People in normal jobs have to deal with negative sides, this is a negative that they have deal with
This! If you’re lucky enough to be able to make money simply from being skinny, pretty & privileged while also going on 64828479 gifted trips then you can certainly put up with a few rumours & questions in your dm’s. If she’s that unhappy she could try working an actual job that requires actual working, for example a nurse or even a cleaner??? Food for thought Miss Molly!

• Heart

hastingsholly

family friend of the mooneys — they have definitely split, his family haven’t wanted to announce it to rest of the wider family yet as they sank a load of money into the wedding which is non-refundable so that’s caused drama. probably why she hasn’t addressed explicitly. from what i understand they are two young ambitious people & it came down to neither of them wanting to sacrifice their career goals for the other. sean’s family is very relieved (apart from the money!)

• Wow
Reactions: 25

abcd5678

Comments like this are what fuck up young girls confidence.
I can’t speak for the other girl because I’ve never seen her before but we’re all aware molly has fillers, uses sunbeds, gets lash lifts and brow laminations and uses fake tan and all sorts of things to enhance her appearance. Not to mention she absolutely does not go with no make up on every day of her holiday. They were asked favourite make up - answer the question, don’t give a passive aggressive answer that will make people who are not confident without make up on feel shit about themselves.
I believe like 70-80% of her audience is young girls and comments like that to someone who is insecure will just fuck up their confidence.
Sometimes I wonder how she can be SO off.

Attachments

• Angry

abcd5678

Dnt talk about me but please talk about me.her content is a snooze 😴 like the rest of the Glasgow instagramers
What a load of shit.
I can’t believe she is saying her “literal marriage”
Have we missed something, did she run off and elope?
because the last time I checked being engaged is not the same (in the slightest) as being married.
it’s actually insulting for people who have had to go through divorce (in any sense, if they were the ones getting the divorce or if they’re the child of a couple who’ve went through divorce) it is an ordeal and can literally have legal battles for years to get things resolved.
I totally appreciate ending a serious relationship or any relationship that meant something to you is a horrible situation but comparing her on off engagement to a “literal” marriage is ridiculously distasteful, although right on brand for her right enough.

Last edited:
  • Heart

HeyYo123

Chatty Member
family friend of the mooneys — they have definitely split, his family haven’t wanted to announce it to rest of the wider family yet as they sank a load of money into the wedding which is non-refundable so that’s caused drama. probably why she hasn’t addressed explicitly. from what i understand they are two young ambitious people & it came down to neither of them wanting to sacrifice their career goals for the other. sean’s family is very relieved (apart from the money!)
Excellent family friend they don’t want to announce it so you will on tattle haha

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Bbcc89

Sorry but asking for the ring back is actually embarrassing!
Don't think it is. Its an engement ring. If you don't get married you don't get to keep it. It's like a promise ring.

Why would you want to keep it regardless?

Strange behaviour.

Daddy Cool

Me too, especially with how public the whole engagement was. Such a tough thing to go through in private, never mind if your whole life is based on social media
It’s been over for a couple of weeks. I wouldn’t feel bad for her she spends her life judging everyone else and making snide comments.

• Heart

nillal

She made her entire personality being engaged, brought out a hen collection & made that yt vid with Megan being bridesmaid, obv ppl are going to be wondering what’s happened since she was so public about it! Dafty

• Heart
Reactions: 22