Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

canonball

Think I’ve possibly found it in online. If I’m right it’s £1200 rent so plus bills and everything probably closer to £2000 pcm. Got to assume she’s making at least £3k a month then or she’d be leaving herself pretty short?

not saying you can’t survive on less that a grand disposable income but just looking at her life she must still spend a fair bit?
Can you give some ideas of where I could find it? I’m nosey 🤣🤣

I responded to your open love letter to molly with a sarcastic joke about the fact I don’t believe she is responsible for the “come back” of a world wide, massively known brand of shoes (- an opinion, just like yours) and you came back saying no one can “argue”. i would in fact argue you are the one looking for an argument, or some may even say challenging people to come back with negativity.

if you’re all love, light and positivity why didn’t you take your own advice, leave the site and not bother responding. Pot, kettle 🌚
I’ve said all I want to say at this point really, so yeah I’m not going to keep trying to explain why I think going out your way to be horrible about people for no reason is completely wrong, it’s maaaad to me I’m even being questioned on that opinion 😂 I guess that type of behaviour is just something that some people on here haven’t got the emotional ability to understand is wrong :/ or maybe for some fucked up reason they just find some sort of delight in it? Fuck knows, you’ll clearly know why better than I do, but just glad I’m not a part of it 👋🏼

bananarama01

Tell me what “nicer” areas of glasgow you can buy a sandstone house for £350k please 😂
Some areas of the southside I consider to be nice. Also can get some in scotstoun too. They’re usually terraced but it’s still a sandstone house nonetheless