Molly Mcfarlane - Miss-Molly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is it with this gorgeous gorgeous girlies patter?? Am I 60 years too old for my time or is it as bleeping horrendous as It feels and where did it come from?!!

Reactions: 6
I love molly so much. As much as I do think a lot of Glasgow influencers copy each other (if that works for them then good on them), I genuinely do think she is one of the few that has her own style. She is the epitome of an influencer in my eyes i.e i’m 90% sure she is the reason ugg slippers became an outdoor shoe staple with lounge sets during the first lockdown (if you don’t like it, that’s fine but I think it’s super cute) and being (I think) partly responsible for the comeback of mini Ugg’s this season - and these are just to name a few. If you scroll down her Instagram you can see she has always been ahead of the trends and as she says, her mum and dad are both fashion forward and quirky so I think fashion is just something that comes naturally to her. I think although she has her opinions, they are literally harmless - a lot less harmless than some of the stuff that gets said about her on this thread which I think can probably become quite emotionally damaging for someone to read such direct slander about themselves… I also think she isn’t wrong most of the time haha 😂. I think she has a huge career ahead of her whether that be influencing or doing much more than that in terms of business!!! Keep doing you miss molly ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have to disagree about the mini Uggs, this would be more attributable to Emma Chamberlain I would say??

Reactions: 9
I would actually agree that Molly comes across as a nice girl. I watch her so I get it. Wot I do not like tho is (and I never look at her tiktok or IG) I that she is very inconsistent in youtube so literally paid to post a pic which is OK if u just wanna be a clothes horse but there's more to her and its a shame the girl is basically used to sell cheapass clothes for a living. She's an influencer yet she's been known to starve herself and girls look up to that?? Plus she needs to get that crackpot Megan to absolute fck!

Reactions: 4
I love when they come on their own thread to say how ✨great✨ they are

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I love molly so much. As much as I do think a lot of Glasgow influencers copy each other (if that works for them then good on them), I genuinely do think she is one of the few that has her own style. She is the epitome of an influencer in my eyes i.e i’m 90% sure she is the reason ugg slippers became an outdoor shoe staple with lounge sets during the first lockdown (if you don’t like it, that’s fine but I think it’s super cute) and being (I think) partly responsible for the comeback of mini Ugg’s this season - and these are just to name a few. If you scroll down her Instagram you can see she has always been ahead of the trends and as she says, her mum and dad are both fashion forward and quirky so I think fashion is just something that comes naturally to her. I think although she has her opinions, they are literally harmless - a lot less harmless than some of the stuff that gets said about her on this thread which I think can probably become quite emotionally damaging for someone to read such direct slander about themselves… I also think she isn’t wrong most of the time haha 😂. I think she has a huge career ahead of her whether that be influencing or doing much more than that in terms of business!!! Keep doing you miss molly ❤
You know, you’re probably right, Gigi Hadid and Hailey Bieber probably went on to “miss molly” from Barrhead’s Instagram and thought wow those uggs are so nice, I need a pair.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I do like Molly and I think she comes across as genuine but that Megano is hanging on to her for dear life to try boost her own career. She needs to patch her ASAP.

Reactions: 7
You know, you’re probably right, Gigi Hadid and Hailey Bieber probably went on to “miss molly” from Barrhead’s Instagram and thought wow those uggs are so nice, I need a pair.
I love how that is what everyone is clinging onto because no one can argue with me on the fact that she is actually good at what should does 😂 . I said partly and I stand by that. All the best to you

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Megan might have latched on to Molly for her career, but at least Megan actually has a personality. Molly gives off stuck up vibes. In her Christmas vlog, she came across so disinterested and wasn’t even looking at her presents as she opened them. Maybe it’s just me but when I open a gift someone has put effort into getting for me, I am fully engaged and show gratitude. Megan is grateful for everything she gets and that shows whereas Molly is so spoilt and used to getting so much that she hardly seems to care anymore
P.s. when I saw her dad on Christmas vlog I thought he was wearing some kind of stick on Santa beard

Reactions: 8
Megan might have latched on to Molly for her career, but at least Megan actually has a personality. Molly gives off stuck up vibes. In her Christmas vlog, she came across so disinterested and wasn’t even looking at her presents as she opened them. Maybe it’s just me but when I open a gift someone has put effort into getting for me, I am fully engaged and show gratitude. Megan is grateful for everything she gets and that shows whereas Molly is so spoilt and used to getting so much that she hardly seems to care anymore
P.s. when I saw her dad on Christmas vlog I thought he was wearing some kind of stick on Santa beard
I didn’t watch as I couldn’t get past the eating at the start :censored:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.