Molly Mcfarlane - Miss-Molly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please share šŸ‘€
Donā€™t wanna screenshot in case my profile is obvious but stuff like ā€œa private life is a happy lifeā€ and how everything works out for a reason. Also one about how moving away from your hometown is so important for growth, which is interesting since molly always wanted to go back to Barrhead

Reactions: 3
Saw her story and had to come here to see what had happened haha. I mean, everyone saw it coming when she got back with an ex and got instantly engaged at a ridiculously young age šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

and agreed - there is no ā€œliteral marriageā€. You were never married ?

Reactions: 5
I know same here, surely would just make long distance work or at least try it if you loved them? By the sounds of it though he was the one who just ended it when she said she didnā€™t want to move, so think itā€™s him thatā€™s spat the dummy a bit. Sorry I donā€™t have any more tea lol
To be fair how many times is she gonna have to move for him? If that is the tea then good for her tbh

Reactions: 4
Surely if youā€™re engaged to someone who wants to get into football coaching seriously then she should understand that moving is a part of the job. Iā€™m sure she wouldnā€™t have an issue if he was a player šŸ’°

Reactions: 20
Maybe she just didnā€™t want to move around with him, my partner has a job where we will have to move cities every so often and itā€™s something we spoke about in depth before getting engaged and I made a conscious decision because I wanted to marry him that it was a condition.
Itā€™s not easy all the time šŸ˜©

if it was just 2-3 months somewhere else then I wouldnā€™t say that was a reason to end an engagement but yeah i guess the industry he is in he will have to go where opportunity takes him šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 1
Yes maybe she doesnā€™t want to move around with him but Iā€™m sure this must have come up in conversations before that he will have to move about for work ? šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
Iā€™ve just been on his Twitter and it looks like his goal has always been to coach in Europe, particularly Scandinavia, so surely she would have known this and spoke about it? Surely they could have done long distance. Thereā€™s obviously been something going on and this could just be an excuse to split.

I do feel sorry for her but I could imagine sheā€™s a nightmare to be with.

Anyone else also reckon sheā€™ll end up drinking if she stays mates with Megano? I also think it was Sean who didnā€™t like the drinking so wouldnā€™t surprise me if thatā€™s why Molly has never drank! She seems the type

Not being funny I love my future husband that much that Iā€™d go anywhere in the world to be with him especially if I could work from anywhere in the world. Seems heā€™s realised maybe it ainā€™t all that if she canā€™t follow his dreams with him.

I have a friend of a friend whoā€™s mum knows the family well and Iā€™ve been told that Sean is moving to Finland for work and because she doesnā€™t want to go he has dumped her. He also asked her for the engagement ring back

Sorry but asking for the ring back is actually embarrassing!
Don't think it is. Its an engement ring. If you don't get married you don't get to keep it. It's like a promise ring.

Why would you want to keep it regardless?

Strange behaviour.

Reactions: 23
Don't think it is. Its an engement ring. If you don't get married you don't get to keep it. It's like a promise ring.

Why would you want to keep it regardless?

Strange behaviour.
what I meant was itā€™s so embarrassing he has had to ask, any normal person would offer to give them it back the second the engagement was called off but the fact that heā€™s had to actually ask is affronting šŸ«£

Reactions: 11
what I meant was itā€™s so embarrassing he has had to ask, any normal person would offer to give them it back the second the engagement was called off but the fact that heā€™s had to actually ask is affronting šŸ«£
Sheā€™d no doubt try punt it on her depop

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Surely if youā€™re engaged to someone who wants to get into football coaching seriously then she should understand that moving is a part of the job. Iā€™m sure she wouldnā€™t have an issue if he was a player šŸ’°
Theyā€™ve went out this high school to be fair. I certainly wouldnā€™t follow my man here there and everywhere. Think she probs like being close to her family, donā€™t blame her

Reactions: 4
Sorry but he sounds like a d*ck , donā€™t imagen shes great either but how many times has he did that to her already, itā€™s embarrassing the past few months sheā€™s had & he allowed her to go through with it.. bizarre

Reactions: 10
Sorry but he sounds like a d*ck , donā€™t imagen shes great either but how many times has he did that to her already, itā€™s embarrassing the past few months sheā€™s had & he allowed her to go through with it.. bizarre
No way defending her cos canā€™t imagine sheā€™s easy to deal with but I have to agree. He comes across like a right pr*ck, Iā€™ll never get over him in the podcast he done with Oscar. Just so up his own arse and judgemental, it must be mentally draining trying to keep up with his standards but also thatā€™s why I think she comes across the way she does. Maybe this will allow her to loosen up & enjoy life a bit more

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.