Molly Mcfarlane - Miss-Molly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, that's fair enough if that's your thoughts but I think going in on someone's appearance is harsh. I've commented on the constant holidays and it being bizarre she's went away after being "rushed" to hospital but they are facts and won't impact her confidence, she knows this. Difference between discussing facts vs unnecessary opinions.
I can discuss what I want, its just life, people will love you or hate you, think your pretty or think your ugly... it is what it is. Nobody can dispute she has a big nose and weird af lips?!

Reactions: 1
No one will ever fancy molly as much as she fancies herself
I don't think she's attractive I think she is ugly and no it's not jealousy cos I love girls I only follow hot insta models on insta and she ain't one of them I don't think she has a good body either she looks ill

Reactions: 5
She isn't even pretty and she literally thinks she's stunning..... it kind of makes me cringe. Everything about her is cringe. Sorry love but you have a good body thats it. Your lips are fucked, massive nose, greasy skin and your dress sense is up your hole 😅
I think she’s actually quite pretty tbh & generally love her dress sense, wish I could wear what I want without worry about what other people will think. I can agree with the personality though, her personality for a while was her wedding now it seems to be anywhere but home 🤣

No one will ever fancy molly as much as she fancies herself
I don't think she's attractive I think she is ugly and no it's not jealousy cos I love girls I only follow hot insta models on insta and she ain't one of them I don't think she has a good body either she looks ill
Yeah she does look ill, but her body is the only thing getting her through tbh. She has to be a smaller than a UK6, I am a UK6 and I don't look like a bone.....

Reactions: 3
Yeah she does look ill, but her body is the only thing getting her through tbh. She has to be a smaller than a UK6, I am a UK6 and I don't look like a bone.....
I thought the same - sells stuff on her Depop size 8 but she’s tiny tiny ??

I thought the same - sells stuff on her Depop size 8 but she’s tiny tiny ??
Yeah something off with that NO WAY she is a UK8 or a UK6 although not sure why she would lie about it so god only knows, maybe she isn't as thin In real life? No idea as have never seen her before. Anyway I take it she has still not announced her divorce from her ex boyfriend?

Reactions: 3
Yeah something off with that NO WAY she is a UK8 or a UK6 although not sure why she would lie about it so god only knows, maybe she isn't as thin In real life? No idea as have never seen her before. Anyway I take it she has still not announced her divorce from her ex boyfriend?
She is definitely thin in real life, but not that small that you’d walk by her and think jeez shes tiny. Think shes just blessed with looking toned without exercising.

She isn't even pretty and she literally thinks she's stunning..... it kind of makes me cringe. Everything about her is cringe. Sorry love but you have a good body thats it. Your lips are fucked, massive nose, greasy skin and your dress sense is up your hole 😅
Girrrrrl who hurt you 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She is definitely thin in real life, but not that small that you’d walk by her and think jeez shes tiny. Think shes just blessed with looking toned without exercising.
I think you are right. She's said before about tensing up for pics and making sure its the right angle. Which is why I guess in the South Beach campaign she looks tiny but healthier.

So it appears Miss Molly may have a new bf! I was on the same flight as her coming home from ibiza and she was cuddled into a guy the full flight!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
So it appears Miss Molly may have a new bf! I was on the same flight as her coming home from ibiza and she was cuddled into a guy the full flight!!
Bloody hell didn’t take long to move on from romance of the century

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Good on her. By the looks of things he's given her a shite ultimatum. She deserves some fun.

Reactions: 6
Thing is she'll have known that SOMEONE on that flight will know who she is. Obv wants it out there that she's fine and moved on.

I bet she made the account and said that knowing fine well it will get back to her ex😂🤷🏻‍♀️ She seems the type

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.