Molly Mcfarlane - Miss-Molly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she didn’t use her engagement as content then people wouldn’t ask.
To say this is her career and business bla bla bla well don’t post private shite. Any other job you wouldn’t be broadcasting your private life to your ‘customers’

Reactions: 19
Something quite bad must of happened for them to call off the wedding and her to be moving out you don’t just do that over a standard argument 🙁
Not necessarily. One of my friends called off an engagement of 2 years, wedding was booked and paid in full and happening in a couple of months, after had been together over 8 years, living together (with a mortgage not just rented) years/also had a dog.. just because they realised they weren’t compatible. Don’t get me wrong she was still upset when they called it off, but it’s not always a horrendous situation.

Reactions: 6
Influencers always do this. Yes let me share every detail of my life with you as long as I’m making money from it, but if I can’t make money from it then you’re all overstepping the line. You’ve made your lifestyle your job, you can’t expect to only have the good bits. People in normal jobs have to deal with negative sides, this is a negative that they have deal with

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Influencers always do this. Yes let me share every detail of my life with you as long as I’m making money from it, but if I can’t make money from it then you’re all overstepping the line. You’ve made your lifestyle your job, you can’t expect to only have the good bits. People in normal jobs have to deal with negative sides, this is a negative that they have deal with
This! If you’re lucky enough to be able to make money simply from being skinny, pretty & privileged while also going on 64828479 gifted trips then you can certainly put up with a few rumours & questions in your dm’s. If she’s that unhappy she could try working an actual job that requires actual working, for example a nurse or even a cleaner??? Food for thought Miss Molly!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I have a friend of a friend who’s mum knows the family well and I’ve been told that Sean is moving to Finland for work and because she doesn’t want to go he has dumped her. He also asked her for the engagement ring back

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Can whoever has been asking her friends and family personal questions share the answers here 😂.

She’s got an opinion on everyone and everything but doesn’t like it when the tables turn, hmmmm

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I have a friend of a friend who’s mum knows the family well and I’ve been told that Sean is moving to Finland for work and because she doesn’t want to go he has dumped her. He also asked her for the engagement ring back
no joke I’d love to move to Finland! 🤣 it’s not even that far away really! If you loved someone enough surely you’d make it work?

Reactions: 9
no joke I’d love to move to Finland! 🤣 it’s not even that far away really! If you loved someone enough surely you’d make it work?
But she hasn’t seen Finland on instagram like she has with Ibiza, Amsterdam and Lisbon, how else is Miss Molly going to get her content 😥😥😥😥

But she hasn’t seen Finland on instagram like she has with Ibiza, Amsterdam and Lisbon, how else is Miss Molly going to get her content 😥😥😥😥

Reactions: 8
I know same here, surely would just make long distance work or at least try it if you loved them? By the sounds of it though he was the one who just ended it when she said she didn’t want to move, so think it’s him that’s spat the dummy a bit. Sorry I don’t have any more tea lol

Reactions: 4
Surely 2-3 months apart isn’t that bad? And really what does she do here that she can’t bloody do in America for a few weeks - she might actually make some good connections and take pictures without dreary Glasgow as the background 😂

I moved my whole life to be with my fiancé to another city 8 hours from home (albeit still the UK) and I actually had a real job to find 😂

ETA I’m from Glasgow originally please no one take offence 😂😂

Reactions: 12
Dnt talk about me but please talk about me.her content is a snooze 😴 like the rest of the Glasgow instagramers
What a load of tit.
I can’t believe she is saying her “literal marriage”
Have we missed something, did she run off and elope?
because the last time I checked being engaged is not the same (in the slightest) as being married.
it’s actually insulting for people who have had to go through divorce (in any sense, if they were the ones getting the divorce or if they’re the child of a couple who’ve went through divorce) it is an ordeal and can literally have legal battles for years to get things resolved.
I totally appreciate ending a serious relationship or any relationship that meant something to you is a horrible situation but comparing her on off engagement to a “literal” marriage is ridiculously distasteful, although right on brand for her right enough.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Does anyone else feel Molly has (probably not deliberately) deflected her eating habits on to Megan? I hate to comment on peoples body but Megan has got so skinny since being friends with Molly. Its sad to see. I always wonder if thats why she quit atkin coaching because obviously with him she was trying to build muscle but now it seems shes trying to be as slim as possible.
Yes absolutely it’s so sad to see :-( I worry it’ll have a horrible effect on this generation that everybody is supper early 2000s thin again

Molly and Sean are not following each other on Instagram. Feel sorry for the girl if it’s all true especially given she had a collection about hen do/being a bride and clearly chose her dress.
I feel so sorry for her too especially after all the engagement stuff everywhere she’ll be absolutely mortified :-( .

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.