Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

annonlol

Megano will be full of gear and getting with boys who aren’t her boyfriend, just like she does every weekend 🌚

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

abcd5678

I actually don’t really follow too much of mollys stuff so she generally doesn’t really bother me but I recently watched a video and it included a nasty gal haul saying she was so honoured to be working with them etc etc then one dress said this definitely WILL be coming on her hen do. Then today I went on depop and she was selling that exact dress 😂
I honestly couldn’t care less how she makes her money but shit like this is what really pisses me off with “influencers” honestly WATF does she just spout shite about everything?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Pandasnooks

VIP Member
I actually think she's a very pretty girl naturally, yes she's horribly stick thin but that's coming from a chubby person like myself. As soon as I saw Sean, never ever did I think they suited each other n imo he was punching well above his station. He's a man child!! Her ring looked shit n she went way too fast with the whole bridesmaid invites etc. I think both will be a nightmare to live with and I'm sad for her public shame but she deserves better and she won't be short of offers!!

reboh01

Does anyone else feel Molly has (probably not deliberately) deflected her eating habits on to Megan? I hate to comment on peoples body but Megan has got so skinny since being friends with Molly. Its sad to see. I always wonder if thats why she quit atkin coaching because obviously with him she was trying to build muscle but now it seems shes trying to be as slim as possible.

annonlol

This is my first time posting, I usually just browse. I really really like Molly. The only thing that really annoyed me is the whole fake bag situation. I have no issues with people buying fakes and I am all for influencers doing ads with replica companies. If that’s what your into and cannot afford the genuine product then why not. However, in one of Molly’s YouTube video: at 41 minutes in, she points out someone who is walking in the street and says that’s a really bad fake and then they both have a laugh about it. Just so so hypocritical when she promotes fake bags, it just adds to my whole idea that she really does think she’s better than everyone else.

Reactions: 16

donperto890

“My very own flat” on her recent story, it’s definitely over. I feel sorry for her - I just know she’s really hurting inside eventhough she’s trying her hardest to show she’s fine.

Walnutss

VIP Member
One of the things I love about molly is that she seems to have such a close knit group of friends around her, makes me think she must honestly be a really nice girl
One of the things I love about molly is how good she is with facetune

Hi new members ***molly cough*** u got a lot of time in ur hands girl since being single let me give u some advice don't worry what people are saying about you worry about what they are saying about ur pal Megan she needs the help and a wash

• Haha
  • Heart
Gonna be honest I really like her family home and think her mum has cool taste, I would defo be more into her mum as an influencer than her tbh hahaha

Aliyahhh

VIP Member
So I was doing some shopping today and thought I’d put her podcast on which I do listen to but they are SHIT with uploads and the audio is actually awful but they are good when she uploads them.

Anyway I listened to the second most recent one with her sister and both their boyfriends on - interesting is all I’ll say.

They spoke about icks- Sean said his biggest ick is drunk girls or girls who take their shoes off on nights out etc. Clearly why Molly is so snobby about drinking as she was agreeing saying “yeah it is an ick it’s disgusting on anyone boy or girl when their drunk”

Her and Sean came across SO SO SO SO SO FUCKING snobby this whole pod cast. Meanwhile her sister and her boyfriend seemed really light hearted and were just laughing about most stuff. All Molly and Sean did was slag stuff off the whole time it is very apparent that a lot of stuff she wears or does is to please him as he had no issue talking about everything he hates about women

Chatty Member
I feel like this is what happens with influencers, they are so desperate to do all the things that will get them attention, likes, and money - big engagement parties, etc, they rush into them so they can get the #content

• Heart

Whats the 411

Chatty Member
I’m sure he deleted Insta the last time they broke up too. But she also still has the asking bridesmaids etc videos up on YouTube 🤔 🤷‍♀️.

I do feel a bit sorry for her but I feel nosey as fuck more…

Reactions: 15

areyoujoking

VIP Member
She just has such a bad/pick me attitude regarding food. Type of girl that would turn her nose up at someone who ate a whole tube of Pringles themself.

Reactions: 15