Molly Mcfarlane - Miss-Molly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’ll only keep one of them, I feel bad for the dog, she’s more interested in going on holiday and leaving the dogs behind. If you’re travelling that much you should not have a dog .

Reactions: 6
“My very own flat” on her recent story, it’s definitely over. I feel sorry for her - I just know she’s really hurting inside eventhough she’s trying her hardest to show she’s fine.

Reactions: 16
“My very own flat” on her recent story, it’s definitely over. I feel sorry for her - I just know she’s really hurting inside eventhough she’s trying her hardest to show she’s fine.
Me too, especially with how public the whole engagement was. Such a tough thing to go through in private, never mind if your whole life is based on social media

Reactions: 8
I honestly don’t see the “it” around her and most Scottish influencer’s they really aren’t that good looking at all and she dresses like it’s halloween

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Me too, especially with how public the whole engagement was. Such a tough thing to go through in private, never mind if your whole life is based on social media
It’s been over for a couple of weeks. I wouldn’t feel bad for her she spends her life judging everyone else and making snide comments.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I wonder if she will publicly address it. I think she will soon people will start asking questions. That massive party and all the hype around it such a shame but did seem very rushed.

Reactions: 7
I feel like this is what happens with influencers, they are so desperate to do all the things that will get them attention, likes, and money - big engagement parties, etc, they rush into them so they can get the #content

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think folk who hates animals are evil to the core.knew I never liked her
Completely agree with this! I’ve never understood how you can hate them…. To be indifferent I still don’t understand but I can respect abit more than outright hating them. I find it weird though don’t her family have lots of pets? Cats and dogs? I will say her sister ruby seems lovely and more like a girls girl!

Reactions: 4
Anyone else feel like she’s dumped him because he’s not good enough for her now she’s a big famous celebrity? 🤣 of course I’m half joking…

Reactions: 4
Unlikely since our Miss Molly said many times she hates dogs and animals. She only got them as an accessory for instagram.
They’re also such ‘designer’ dogs, Isabella and double dapple are terribly bred dachshunds that have so many health issues - but look cute so obviously she doesn’t care

Reactions: 2
Why post stories and captions clearly hinting at your breakup and then moan when people ask????!! it’s the same energy as those people on fb posting they’re in the hospital and gasping for people to ask them what’s up with them. Bore off x

Why post stories and captions clearly hinting at your breakup and then moan when people ask????!! it’s the same energy as those people on fb posting they’re in the hospital and gasping for people to ask them what’s up with them. Bore off x
not her next story being a link to an outfit. Hi everyone keep your nose out of my business but please still pay my bills by clicking this link

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She made her entire personality being engaged, brought out a hen collection & made that yt vid with Megan being bridesmaid, obv ppl are going to be wondering what’s happened since she was so public about it! Dafty

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Something quite bad must of happened for them to call off the wedding and her to be moving out you don’t just do that over a standard argument 🙁

Reactions: 9

not her next story being a link to an outfit. Hi everyone keep your nose out of my business but please still pay my bills by clicking this link
Yes 👏🏼 People on here feeling sorry for her are so naive. She’s putting up hint after hint!! She could easily have kept it private and addressed when she felt ready, but she is making digs so what does she expect !?

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.