Molly Mcfarlane - Miss-Molly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if they struggled to sell the tickets. The first event suited their target audience more I reckon and it sold out rapid

Reactions: 3
I wonder if they struggled to sell the tickets. The first event suited their target audience more I reckon and it sold out rapid
Thought it was so odd to have a (probs drug fuelled night) at swg3 be the choice for a childrens charity fundraiser! Make some effort like they did with the thing they did first with the market

Reactions: 4
Thought it was so odd to have a (probs drug fuelled night) at swg3 be the choice for a childrens charity fundraiser! Make some effort like they did with the thing they did first with the market
100% agree. Where’s the awareness raising for charity at a rave? It’s not all about money for these organisations it’s spreading the word of the work they do too. It’s a shame for people who had already spent money on outfits for it too. Personally think girlies r out started so well and it totally heading in the wrong direction

Reactions: 6
100% agree. Where’s the awareness raising for charity at a rave? It’s not all about money for these organisations it’s spreading the word of the work they do too. It’s a shame for people who had already spent money on outfits for it too. Personally think girlies r out started so well and it totally heading in the wrong direction
I know the events really did take a turn. An event similar to the first one in a bigger venue would have been more suitable

Reactions: 2
It was her pal Lauren with the rapist bf that did her lips actually, she used to go to lips and lifts (probs for free) but when they became seriously massive after lockdown it was defo Lauren who was working in her parents salon, her sister lily’s lips are something else too

Reactions: 5
Yeah it was lips and lifts then she started getting them by someone else during lockdown. The peek of lockdown when no one was leaving their homes, grannies dying, etc, and out pops Molly with wonky lips in your face. The lips got a lot worse after that and i assumed lips & lifts dropped her as it was bad advertisement for them.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Aw duck I’d drown myself if I went to Ibiza and got stuck with her & Jilly. Two tits

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hilarious that she is on a boat with jilly and that roaster just jess. Former pals of Amy and Kirsten 😆😆

Reactions: 1
Thread title suggest - little miss engaged no more but let’s just jet off some more 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She isn't even pretty and she literally thinks she's stunning..... it kind of makes me cringe. Everything about her is cringe. Sorry love but you have a good body thats it. Your lips are fucked, massive nose, greasy skin and your dress sense is up your hole 😅

Reactions: 13
She isn't even pretty and she literally thinks she's stunning..... it kind of makes me cringe. Everything about her is cringe. Sorry love but you have a good body thats it. Your lips are fucked, massive nose, greasy skin and your dress sense is up your hole 😅
Think that's quite harsh. She is pretty and fair does for her knowing it.

Reactions: 10
Think that's quite harsh. She is pretty and fair does for her knowing it.
I suppose its personal opinion but I personally think she's Hackett got nothing to offer but a slim toned body. Personality is shocking and her features are not so pretty, suppose she has nice hair when it doesn't look frazzled

Reactions: 2
I suppose its personal opinion but I personally think she's Hackett got nothing to offer but a slim toned body. Personality is shocking and her features are not so pretty, suppose she has nice hair when it doesn't look frazzled
Yes, that's fair enough if that's your thoughts but I think going in on someone's appearance is harsh. I've commented on the constant holidays and it being bizarre she's went away after being "rushed" to hospital but they are facts and won't impact her confidence, she knows this. Difference between discussing facts vs unnecessary opinions.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.