Molly Mcfarlane - Miss-Molly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her TikTok channel is worth a peep if you’ve no seen it 😂😬
Do we think she’s back with her ex boyfriend? She’s changed loads in the past year style and personality wise? couldn’t imagine her doing those tik toks last year 😬

Also does anyone follow and see Lyds Butler do a photo copying the bikini and boots down a country road that molly did? Even i saw it and thought it was blatant copy! (I know they all copy
each other etc but haven’t seen anyone else do this one yet 😂)

Reactions: 1
Do we think she’s back with her ex boyfriend? She’s changed loads in the past year style and personality wise? couldn’t imagine her doing those tik toks last year 😬

Also does anyone follow and see Lyds Butler do a photo copying the bikini and boots down a country road that molly did? Even i saw it and thought it was blatant copy! (I know they all copy
each other etc but haven’t seen anyone else do this one yet 😂)
I see quite a lot of similarities between Molly and Lyds down to poses, style and even photo locations (Five Guys etc) 😱😱

Yeah Lyds even calls herself miss lyds the same way as molly does hahahha 🤣 I’m not mollys biggest fan but Jesus that’s embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I thought she always said she hated dogs/pets along with couples who go to Amsterdam and people walking “too slow” in front of her 😂🙄

Reactions: 7
“Couples who go to Amsterdam”

Well EXCUSE ME Molly for wanting a smoke and to get pumped in a nice hotel. LET ME LIVE. I LET YOU JUMP UP THE BACKROADS IN YOUR SWIMWEAR.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She is definitely back with her ex cause her exes sister put up an Instagram of the dog and tagged both him and Molly. Assume they've gotten the dog together.

Reactions: 2
She must make a fortune off her Depop she literally sells everything! Do you think she got those Jacquemus bags for free from Farfetch?

I think she’s a really pretty girl but did anyone else see her lips in her latest insta stories (about the lash stuff) The right and left side are completely different, one side is up and one side is facing down the way and covers her teeth at one side it looks so strange!

Reactions: 6
I think she’s a really pretty girl but did anyone else see her lips in her latest insta stories (about the lash stuff) The right and left side are completely different, one side is up and one side is facing down the way and covers her teeth at one side it looks so strange!
I agree, such a pretty girl - wish she’d reign it in a bit. They seemed to be off centre too, like her two front teeth aren’t in the centre of her lips. Combined with the lopsided-ness 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.