Molly Mcfarlane - Miss-Molly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i’m so confused on their whole management thing one week she’s with flourish the next week she’s with aquarius

Reactions: 5
Anyone else think she’s really pushing this whole mature/bride thing? Looking back to before she got engaged she used to dress a lot more like Megan, colourful etc, and now she’s into more florally long dresses etc. Still looks awful when you match them with a pair of brown Jordan’s though
Howling at the collection she’s bringing out just as you’ve said this

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is it just me or is her new collection a rip off of Nadine Merabi and The Dolls House Fashion…and didn’t she wear dresses from both of these brands for her engagement party? I guess all fast fashion is diluted versions of higher end designers but it’s not even subtle here!

Reactions: 8
I wish influencers would just say they worked hard to get to where they are and leave it at that. Going out her way to state she’s never had anything handed to her is a bit of a stretch. Would she have gotten to the massive platform so fast without the help of mummy and daddy? Most likely not. I remember the beginning days and the house for backdrops, the outfits and designer after designer, holidays, lifestyle..That was the parents. Yea she has worked for it since then absolutely no doubt but she didn’t start from ‘nothing.’

Reactions: 12
I wish influencers would just say they worked hard to get to where they are and leave it at that. Going out her way to state she’s never had anything handed to her is a bit of a stretch. Would she have gotten to the massive platform so fast without the help of mummy and daddy? Most likely not. I remember the beginning days and the house for backdrops, the outfits and designer after designer, holidays, lifestyle..That was the parents. Yea she has worked for it since then absolutely no doubt but she didn’t start from ‘nothing.’
I think these people also forget they got incredibly lucky with their looks lol. You can work as hard as you want but if you don’t fit the beauty standard or have the resources to look good, keep fit and keep on top of trends, nobody will follow you and no brands will want to work with you

Reactions: 11
I think these people also forget they got incredibly lucky with their looks lol. You can work as hard as you want but if you don’t fit the beauty standard or have the resources to look good, keep fit and keep on top of trends, nobody will follow you and no brands will want to work with you
I agree but how on earth has her friend got a massive following. She looks like a 40 year old melted welly.

So scary and old looking

Attachments

• Haha
I think she just rides on Mollys coattails, her ‘influencing fame’ won’t last.
Megan actually has something beyond what Molly does though. She’s got a personality that isn’t like stale bread 😂

Reactions: 15
Megan actually has something beyond what Molly does though. She’s got a personality that isn’t like stale bread 😂
I agree. Megan will continue to do well with YouTube etc because she can actually hold your attention, I get for some people she’s too much. Molly is like cardboard

Reactions: 9
Megan actually comes across lovely too. She always talks about how lucky and grateful she is for the stuff she does and always seems happy to take photos with her followers, molly is so stale and snobby

Megan actually comes across lovely too. She always talks about how lucky and grateful she is for the stuff she does and always seems happy to take photos with her followers, molly is so stale and snobby
Looks like 50 year old tan leather handbag but u r correct 🤭

Reactions: 7
I don't know if the salon was their only source of income (I imagine not) but the 3 girls were definitely used by their parents to portray they were very well off. Their son went to public school and was treated totally differently from the girls. They were definitely expected to be tiny, thin and blond and to keep up with their mum. Have to say the brother (don't want to use his name) was always lovely and very down to earth in comparison
The youngest didn’t go to private school did she? Wonder why only Molly and ruby went. I’m sure she said in a podcast it was St Als which can’t have been cheap to have two there at once so they must be fairly comfortable

Reactions: 3
It's disturbingly weird!

I actually enjoyed last night's vlog seeing how excited she was for her collection

Reactions: 4
just looked on isawitfirst to see her new collection my thoughts:
i think that the collection is very her, seeing the clothes she has picked out she wears similar things which i think is quite good however in the bridesmaids pieces it’s mainly megan shooting in which fair enough i get it she’s the influencer aswell but it would of been nice to see some of her other bridesmaids other than just focusing on megan, she could also use with some power on her face..

I love Molly, I think she is one of the rare influencers who are actually original and is good at what she does in terms of putting outfits together and shooting content etc; But she has been promoting disordered eating on her socials for years (talking about only eating ‘one large salad a day’, saying she can’t understand how people eat 3 meals a day, then the fork post). It is really sad if she does struggle with food however, she needs to understand that influencing is her job and all jobs come with certain responsibilities. She will know that her demographic is young girls and posting content like that can be damaging to such an impressionable demographic, she should recognise that a responsibility of her job is to prevent posting harmful and triggering content like that. And I know if she were to see this post she would likely argue that if anyone is triggered by her content they can just unfollow, but her job is being a fashion INFLUENCER, what kind of influence is she being to her young followers with content like that, and what does it have to do with fashion? In any other workplace you’d be called out for inappropriate behaviour, and I think influencers should be held to account in their job as well. She should learn to take constructive criticism and take it into consideration when posting in future, instead of being so quick to tell people to just unfollow.

Reactions: 13
I love Molly, I think she is one of the rare influencers who are actually original and is good at what she does in terms of putting outfits together and shooting content etc; But she has been promoting disordered eating on her socials for years (talking about only eating ‘one large salad a day’, saying she can’t understand how people eat 3 meals a day, then the fork post). It is really sad if she does struggle with food however, she needs to understand that influencing is her job and all jobs come with certain responsibilities. She will know that her demographic is young girls and posting content like that can be damaging to such an impressionable demographic, she should recognise that a responsibility of her job is to prevent posting harmful and triggering content like that. And I know if she were to see this post she would likely argue that if anyone is triggered by her content they can just unfollow, but her job is being a fashion INFLUENCER, what kind of influence is she being to her young followers with content like that, and what does it have to do with fashion? In any other workplace you’d be called out for inappropriate behaviour, and I think influencers should be held to account in their job as well. She should learn to take constructive criticism and take it into consideration when posting in future, instead of being so quick to tell people to just unfollow.
I’ll never forget her saying she’s just not a big eater and she never finishes any of her meals - huge trigger. She also seems to put that on people around her because whenever Megan’s with her she eats like a bird but when she’s not she’s normal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.